Iphone4 - archaic device with one wishful owner

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by speetz, Feb 28, 2015.

1. speetz

speetz Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2013
    So does anyone know of a way to makes games that could and should run of IP4 for no real hardware limitation? I have played a few that state that it shouldn't and ran fine on my phone, as mine seems to be a later model (besides the 4s) banner saga is one I really want to grab up before the sale is done but only if I can actually play it!!! Btw I am running iOS 7most up to date

Maybe games only support S and up and I kno I know. I need to invest in a iPad which I am looking around for but won't be able to afford for a while. So I beg of the TA community.; is there anything I can do to play at least some of these games (like terraria, another for instance) on my current device.. A lot of it doesn't seem to be hardware as I am run no the newest iOS 7 and maybe of the games done seem tox take much in comparisons to one I can play, though my naive nature is not at all lost on myself. I am just wondering if there is anything I can do. Thank you in advance, please as me more questions so maybe, even if the answer is I am screwed, other forum goers can realize why thank you!!!!

A run down of games, old and new that thirst my classic settle RPGs is always welcome too, which I plan on getting rhe quest gold short too

PS I apologize for any double posts as Tapatalk was being.... Well the new Tapatalk lol :)

2. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    An iPhone 4 is so slow i doubt it could run some of these games that well. I had an iPhone 4s and that struggled with the latest games

I think one issue was devs couldn't say iphone 6 and above as it still showed iphone 4 and 4s in the automatic app info

A lot of devs now write 'note will only work on iPhone 6 and above...' In the notes etc

You could buy the games on sale now to play later when you have a new device. But I think it's wishful thinking about new games running on your machine

3. speetz

speetz Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2013
    I would think the same thing - except 2 reasons.

1. I have played games on this device that explicable say not compatible with the 4. And well, even.

2. A lot of re times it's one aspect; a way they do the lighting, the RNG, etc etc that keep it from being iPhone. 4 "supported" that could have a work around..

I know it is all wishful thinking really. But wish I will lol. Just again wondering if anyone has any experience in dealing with or we partially solving something like this. I doubt I'll play banner saga but man.... There are some othersa like terraria I don't really understand, if it had the extra HD space that could be run.

4. speetz

speetz Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2013
    And yes I really wanna grab banner saga right now even tho I can't play it lol for the reason you specified