Universal [NZ, AU] The Duckforce Rises (by Sanoma Media Finland)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by comingTouch.com, Jul 15, 2015.

1. comingTouch.com

comingTouch.com Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2014
    [​IMG]
    The Duckforce Rises

Sanoma Media Finland
    Genres: Games Action Card
    GAME CENTER ENABLED
    Free ​

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Supported Devices:

• iPad2Wifi
    • iPhone4S
    • iPodTouchFifthGen
    • iPhone4
    • iPadMini4G
    • iPhone5
    • iPadThirdGen
    • iPadThirdGen4G
    • iPadFourthGen4G
    • iPhone6Plus
    • iPad23G
    • iPhone6
    • iPhone5c
    • iPadMini
    • iPadFourthGen
    • iPhone5s

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 7.0

Download Size: 187.8MB

App info is currently processing and/or the app is not yet fully available for sale on the US App Store.

2. Anyfox

Anyfox Well-Known Member

May 13, 2015
    no bad:)

3. hanklupo

hanklupo Active Member

Mar 3, 2014
    Six letters and you somehow ####ed it up. Proof read, son.

4. The Son of Anarchy

The Son of Anarchy Well-Known Member

May 14, 2012
    Energy and timers and gems, oh my... Games not bad for a (simplified) card battler. But geez I'm sick of fighting against the freemium aspect of freemium games. This one's by far not the worst, in fact it's fairly generous, but give me a premium experience any day over this. Also it's a little buggy but that's because of it being soft launched (mass beta tested). I only tried it because I love anything to do with cards.

5. smes3817

smes3817 Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Massachusetts, USA
    Is it in any way similar to Card Wars Adventure Time? That's really the only card game I've ever been able to get into and would love something else that has the same appeal.

6. The Son of Anarchy

The Son of Anarchy Well-Known Member

May 14, 2012
    I think it'd have a very similar appeal. I have Card Wars but haven't played it yet. This game has 'main' characters, and each time you level them up they gain a new card for their deck. Each character has their own personal deck.

7. bigghurt

bigghurt Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2012
    This isn't really like the other card games. It's a little like dragon king or card king dragon wars?? Whatever that new one is called. Cards are unlocked by lvling up Donald and Uncle Scrooge. As of right now the scaling mechanism which tells the game what to send to attack you is broken as all the characters are way overpowered. But there is a workaround the tutorial is free to play and gives you gems every play so you can play it infinitely to lvl up with gems. Also you won't earn more energy until u try to play after u run out of energy.