Disc Pool Freeee!!

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by mcwaller123, Jan 23, 2011.

1. mcwaller123

mcwaller123 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2010
    Student
    Montreal
    Disc Pool by Miniclip.com is one of the top 150 or ,i could say maybe, the top 110 of all the games in the entire app store and it is a famous game too..,....well,during summer,i think,FAAD talked to Miniclip to feature and to make this game free for a few days to make it to the top charts and it has been,i can say, a successss like everything thats good and that Faad make them free(Why there isnt Robot Attack Unicorn Free and they featured it as it will be free,but they still make other games free instead this,like Brutal Fantasy today....i dont really understand whats happening about that to them..,.!?)..well in overall,this game is simply,like the title games says, a disc pool game with nice features(include Multi,include Difficulty and include "Puzzle Mode" too with over 100 levels....).And now ,id like to tell you guys that they put back again this game free!(Right now,as i could see).I dont know when it will go back to paid and i dont know who told them to do that too!!!
    I Hope that you guys will learn this info and download this good game if you guys are interested about that....

Oh and there was some other interesting apps and games that went free today and that werent mentioned here,like:
    -Dark Lords Special
    -Topvo's World
    -Camera Prime
    -Brutal Fantasy(not the prologue,other one)
    -Little Bugger
    -Daring Raccoon
    -and more(if you wanna know,go check them yourself!! In a free app tracker,like Freedom App by Richard Madison,and AppShopper ;) )

Thx....and i hope i helped some guys to knoe that it went free!
    If you wanna know more about the best paid apps that dropped free daily,simply follow me in Twitter to @mcwaller123 and thats it,i RT the best apps and games dropped free and also tweet them by myself! :)

2. ipod_david

ipod_david Well-Known Member

May 3, 2010
    looks intersting but not free yet. Its on my radar :D

3. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    #3 undeadcow, Jan 23, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2011
    Iirc it was free on itunes last night; hope the boat hasn't sailed.

Edit: Definitely free now, LINK