Universal Zombie Gunship - (by Limbic Software)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Jul 20, 2011.

1. arash

arash Well-Known Member

May 16, 2009
    Co-Founder and CEO at Limbic Software
    Palo Alto, California
    1.7 is OUT!

The update adds one of our most requested features by players, a no-humans mode. This allows players to savor the satisfaction of slaughtering zombies without the worry of collateral damage. Saving humans in Zombie Gunship now has a new key purpose – activating the Human Sequestration Advisory System – to unlock this special bonus mode.

Enjoy!

2. Snooptalian

Snooptalian Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2009
    Cool update. Curious to how come there are no achievements via Game Center for this game? That addition would really be the icing on the cake for this game. Adds tons of replay in a game like this IMO. Any chance of these being added in at some point?

3. Sheiva

Sheiva Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2012
    Customer Support and Community Manager at Limbic S
    Walled Garden Weekly Podcast

From the Developers of mobile games Zombie Gunship and Zombie Highway, comes Walled Garden Weekly. A weekly podcast where game devs Arash and Kevin discuss apps and cool insights.

Episode Eleven is up now. Check it out:
    Walled Garden Weekly Podcast

4. Sheiva

Sheiva Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2012
    Zombie Gunship Facebook/Twitter

Check out our Zombie Gunship Facebook Page and Zombie Gunship Twitter, and let us know if you have any tech support questions, suggestions, requests, if you secretly wish there was a zombie apocalypse...anything! A response will come from yours truly :p

5. Sheiva

Sheiva Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2012
  6. Eraser74

Eraser74 Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2009
    Hamburg
    OK, Zombie Gunship was my favourite zombiegame on iOS, but now the game is unplayable.

I have upgraded most of my weapons to the max and now every round of ZG is a slideshow. There are just too many zombies and people on the screen that the game just runs very very slow.

In this state the game is unplayable, which is a shame.

I am playing this on a third gen iTouch and so far the game ran fine, up until this point.

So, the game is pretty much useless now. :(

7. Sheiva

Sheiva Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2012
    Hey there!

Sorry to hear this is happening. Possibly try to free up some memory by deleting other apps running in the background. You can do this by pushing the home button twice really fast. Apps will pop up on the bottom screen. Hold on one until it wiggles, and tap on the minus (-) sign for each app to end them. Also, you can try turning your iPod Touch completely off and back on again.

The last solution would be deleting and reinstalling the game. Make sure you have iCloud enabled so that it will save your game progress. Delete the app and reinstall it from the App Store or iTunes. After, open Zombie Gunship, tap the gear icon at the top right of the Main Menu and tap Restore Backup.

Hopefully this helps. If you have anymore questions, let us know or email us at [email protected] and we can assist you further.

Thanks!

8. Sheiva

Sheiva Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2012
    Zombie Gunship ranks #3!

Thanks to all the fans and supporters for getting Zombie Gunship a #3 spot today in the 'Zombies!' category on iTunes! You guys rock!!!

You can also check out the game here: Zombie Gunship on iTunes

Attached Files:

9. mrbiggles

mrbiggles Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Like retired
    USA
    FREE today...

Free again ;)

Zombie Gunship: Gun Down Zombies

Limbic Software
    Zombie Gunship® puts you in the gunner seat of a heavily-armed AC-130 ground attack aircraft. Strategically fire your p…
    TouchArcade Rating:
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Zombie Gunship® puts you in the gunner seat of a heavily-armed AC-130 ground attack aircraft. Strategically fire your powerful guns to slay endless waves of zombies and protect the remaining survivors of the zombie apocalypse! "Meet the real angry bird: the ultimate anti-zombie weapon." - Forbes IGN Editors' Choice (9/10) "Amazing" _______________________________________ • Macworld App Gem (4.5/5) • Best App Ever Awards - Voted Best Simulation and Best Action Game 3D NIGHT VISION DISPLAY Toggle between white and black hot modes. Use your radar to quickly detect and eliminate the zombie threat. AUTHENTIC WEAPONS • 25mm Gatling gun • 40mm Bofors auto-cannon • 105mm Howitzer cannon COMPLETE OBJECTIVES, EARN RANKS, and beat other gunners on the Game Center Leaderboard! COLLECT a BOUNTY for each ZOMBIE KILL Use coins to upgrade your armaments and increase your zombie killing efficiency. AIRPLAY Play Zombie Gunship on your TV! (Supported on iPhone 4S, iPad 2nd generation or newer. Apple TV required). Zombie Gunship is iCloud enabled. Save your game progress and restore it to any of your iCloud enabled devices! Check out our other award-winning games: TowerMadness and Nuts! Stay connected with us! facebook.com/ZombieGunship twitter.com/ZombieGunship
    Information
    Seller:Limbic Software
    Genre:Action, Arcade, Simulation
    Release:Jul 21, 2011
    Updated:May 31, 2017
    Version:1.17
    Size:69.2 MB
    User Rating: (16)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

10. Sheiva

Sheiva Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2012
  11. kitrobo

kitrobo Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2012
    Manhattan
    Please update with iPhone 5 support!

12. Sheiva

Sheiva Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2012
    Thanks for the request and we'll keep you posted.

13. Sheiva

Sheiva Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2012
    Last day to download Zombie Gunship for Free!

Today is the last day to download Zombie Gunship for FREE! Alert your friends, family and other zombie-slayers to grab the game while they still can before it switches back to $0.99! Enjoy!

Zombie Gunship on the App Store

Zombie Gunship: Gun Down Zombies

Limbic Software
    Zombie Gunship® puts you in the gunner seat of a heavily-armed AC-130 ground attack aircraft. Strategically fire your p…
    TouchArcade Rating:
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Zombie Gunship® puts you in the gunner seat of a heavily-armed AC-130 ground attack aircraft. Strategically fire your powerful guns to slay endless waves of zombies and protect the remaining survivors of the zombie apocalypse! "Meet the real angry bird: the ultimate anti-zombie weapon." - Forbes IGN Editors' Choice (9/10) "Amazing" _______________________________________ • Macworld App Gem (4.5/5) • Best App Ever Awards - Voted Best Simulation and Best Action Game 3D NIGHT VISION DISPLAY Toggle between white and black hot modes. Use your radar to quickly detect and eliminate the zombie threat. AUTHENTIC WEAPONS • 25mm Gatling gun • 40mm Bofors auto-cannon • 105mm Howitzer cannon COMPLETE OBJECTIVES, EARN RANKS, and beat other gunners on the Game Center Leaderboard! COLLECT a BOUNTY for each ZOMBIE KILL Use coins to upgrade your armaments and increase your zombie killing efficiency. AIRPLAY Play Zombie Gunship on your TV! (Supported on iPhone 4S, iPad 2nd generation or newer. Apple TV required). Zombie Gunship is iCloud enabled. Save your game progress and restore it to any of your iCloud enabled devices! Check out our other award-winning games: TowerMadness and Nuts! Stay connected with us! facebook.com/ZombieGunship twitter.com/ZombieGunship
    Information
    Seller:Limbic Software
    Genre:Action, Arcade, Simulation
    Release:Jul 21, 2011
    Updated:May 31, 2017
    Version:1.17
    Size:69.2 MB
    User Rating: (16)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

14. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Thanks for reminding us! I'm going to have to tell my friends about this one.

15. SumoSplash

SumoSplash Well-Known Member

Sep 27, 2011
    Playing iOS games, duh.
    Pennsylvania, U.S.
    Sheiva,

I think Zombie Gunship is a fantastic game. I was wondering if you guys were planning on adding any additional levels to the existing 3 already available. I think having a total of 5 levels would really add some additional replay value. I would be more than willing to pay for them via IAP as well, just to support you guys.

16. Sheiva

Sheiva Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2012
    Hey there!

This is an awesome suggestion! There's no official word to release as of yet, but I will pass this onto our development team. Thanks! :)

17. SumoSplash

SumoSplash Well-Known Member

Sep 27, 2011
    Playing iOS games, duh.
    Pennsylvania, U.S.
    Sheiva,

I am really liking the implementation of the new HSAS system. Not only is it fun to blast the zombies without worrying about casualties, but I love how it kicks in automatically after you save 100 humans. 100 is a perfectly realistic number, since after a few solid runs I am able to play a HSAS round. It is attainable nicely just by playing the game without being restricted by some obnoxious IAP. Good stuff.

And I am looking forward to boards 4 and 5 that I just KNOW you are dying to add ;):D:p

Great game. So simple.

18. F34R

F34R Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2012
    Sooo glad we have this update!!! Props.

19. Sheiva

Sheiva Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2012
    Zombie Gunship update v1.7.1

Zombie Gunship now has iPhone 5 support! Grab the update here: Zombie Gunship on iTunes

There will also be more exciting news to come this year for Zombie Gunship and we'll keep you all posted!

20. Sheiva

Sheiva Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2012
    Question

What map or scenario would you like to see next in Zombie Gunship?

Attached Files: