Jump Jack - Free for Limited Time

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by RossmanBrothersGames, Apr 1, 2016.

1. #1 RossmanBrothersGames, Apr 1, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2016
    Hey everyone! Our game Jump Jack is free for a limited time (was .99 cents). This is the full version, no added advertisements or anything like that (wouldn't do that to our fans!) This free promotion does come alongside a new update with a ten bonus level pack available by IAP of .99 cents (as requested by some of our players) and an updated easy mode.

Check it out here: App Store Link

Jump Jack is a super fun retro hard challenging platformer runner about my son saving his baby sister from evil robots!
    [​IMG]

Live Action Trailer

Gameplay Trailer

Hope you enjoy! Would love if you helped us get the word out that it is currently free!

2. Thanks everyone who downloaded!

Heads up today is the last day to grab it for free!

3. Today is the one year anniversary of our release! The game is free again for a short time! :D

4. FiloMJ

FiloMJ Well-Known Member

May 16, 2015
    Male
    Downloading thanks.

5. Copesan

Copesan Member

Sep 23, 2016
    Still one of my all time favorite games. Make a sequel already.

6. Wow thanks! I recognize your name from the leaderboards.

We are currently working on another project: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=285291
    but have plans for a sequel!

7. Copesan

Copesan Member

Sep 23, 2016
    You may also recognize me from when I used to destroy you at Smash Bros. in the Green House on Friendly Street ;)

8. Haha no way Mr. Cope! I think you are remembering those smash bros matches incorrectly though.

9. neca

neca Well-Known Member

Apr 5, 2010
    This game is phenomenal, and the dev is a really cool guy, be sure to get it

10. :D:D