Is Infinity Blade II really worth it?..

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Rogeliorpf, Dec 5, 2011.

1. Rogeliorpf

Rogeliorpf New Member

Apr 29, 2011
    Hey guys! So.. I'm going to be on flight for atleast 11 hours.. And I want to have a game that will make me pass the time in a very enjoyable way.. So what game do you recommend me to download?.. I was thinking about IF II, but seeing the crash issues with the iPad 1, makes me want to look into other games..

Thanks in advance.

2. Firebird2002

Firebird2002 Active Member

Nov 30, 2011
    I used an A5 device and I loved the game, deffently worth it.
    But we know little about what do you like in a game.
    Right now the game is a little buggy, on the A5 it didn't seem too buggy to me.

Did you enjoy infinity blade I?
    What game play suits you best (strategy, RPG, racing, Beat em up GTA style, hack and slash, or etc..)

3. earthclaw

earthclaw Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2010
    Freakin Space Alien
    Alienville
    #3 earthclaw, Dec 5, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2011
    IB II is a visually stunning game with good gameplay, but with all the great releases this week I personally would go with Bards Tale ( 11 hour flight ), and a nice soft pillow and a couple drinks .lol

P.S. Was going to recommend Flight unlimited, but crashing a plane in game and riding in one...well you know :S

4. soldat7

soldat7 Well-Known Member

Jul 12, 2011
    I really didn't like Infinity Blade 2. It's a technical mess and not too fun compared to the first.

5. DigitalB33R

DigitalB33R Well-Known Member

Apr 10, 2010
    Its not worth the $7 price for iPad 1...only reason I bought it was cause I have an iPhone 4 and my dad has the 4S. Its pretty crappy on my iPad 1.

6. mekanikal fiend

mekanikal fiend Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2010
    i played the original on ipad and found the controls lacking, kept missing parries and dodges. never really liked it.

been playing the sequel on my iphone 4s and have had zero bugs/crashes. and am actually in love with how smooth it plays, and how accurate the swiping is. on sixth rebirth and having much fun.

your battery won't last too long tho. after about an hour of play my 4s goes down about 25 percent of the battery.

great game.

7. neetyneety

neetyneety Member

Dec 5, 2011
    It's a pretty good game overall, a massive improvement to the 1st one IMO... if you can make it work. Currently, the only way I even played it on an iPad 1 is with a multitasking bar fix that I read in the IB2 thread (which I shouldn't even have to do, since they clearly listed that iPad 1 is supported) this is after the newly released 1.01 patch btw (hopefully some later patch will fix ALL the issues; laggy framerate, random crashes, unresponsive controls, etc.) I wouldn't really recommend it in its current state, wait for a fix first~
    so for now I'd just recommend The Bard's Tale... that should hold ya over for a good few hours :D

8. Rogeliorpf

Rogeliorpf New Member

Apr 29, 2011
    Alright! Thankyou so much guys :) I think I'm going to stick with Dungeon Defenders Second Wave..

9. mashead2000

mashead2000 Well-Known Member

Simply and quickly put-yes

10. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    I agree with you. First it was impossible to even load up to play, then when it finally did, I realized, at this point at least, for me, the first is way better than this is with all the issues it has. So, for that long flight you have coming up, I'd go with The Bard's Tale.