iPad All Stars Banjo - Please FeedBack

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by indev, Aug 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
?

What do you think about the visual appearance?

1. Good

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. So good

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Bad

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Total bad

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. indev

indev Member

Sep 17, 2014
    Hi
    I'm working on 2D side scroll action platform intended for use on mobile devices. In its first version for iOS, later maybe for Android and Windows Phone.
    About game:
    All Stars Banjo is 2D side scroll platform that for mechanics of movement used touchscreen. So that the user or rather said the player directing the direction of movement of the screen directs the main protagonist in the movement through the levels.
    For example, if a player swipe up protagoniost make the jump action or if you drag your finger in the left direction, the protagonist goes to the left. The same both speed and length of the movement depends on the intensity and length of the shift finger across the screen.
    The aim is to exceed the levels and solve the mysterious puzzles and ruses. All puzzles are based on the opinion of users how to choose the right moment and the right action at the same time pay attention to the obstacles and traps.
    For now, the game has 10 levels, the final version provides between 20 and 30 levels in the first published version.
    Name Al Stars Banjo comes from the puzzle where All Stars means the stars that is gathered and Banjo is the name of the main protagonist.
    Here is screen shots from game:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. indev

indev Member

Sep 17, 2014
  3. indev

indev Member

Sep 17, 2014
  4. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    Thanks indev
    Love the name of the game and look and style
    Watched the videos so it def has a feel I like
    I'm all in on this title just seems to be something about it I need to play :)
    My only concern initially because I haven't played it yet would be it looks like one level meaning the background always looks the same
    Now I know it's in development and that could be why but def would love to see varied backgrounds say a winter looking one etc like Mario does
    Just a little feedback either way it's on my radar and thanks for sharing!

5. indev

indev Member

Sep 17, 2014
    Hi Thanks Dailon80
    You're right artwork is more or less repeated at all levels.