Zombie Road Trip - Coming Tuesday Jan 29th

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by jschidlowsky, Jan 26, 2013.

1. jschidlowsky

jschidlowsky Well-Known Member

May 31, 2010
    Hey everyone!

Spokko, the creators of the Tiki Totems series have developed an awesome new game that was over a year in the making called Zombie Road Trip we want you to check out. ZRT is a great game and we are super excited to be helping them with the launch this week. We will be releasing ZRT on Tuesday Jan 29th across on both iOS and Android and best part is, it is free to play! Use this forum to let us know what you think of the game or if you have any questions for the developers. It is a super fun game and we hope you will enjoy it!

Description:

Zombie Road Trip is an endless game where the player's goal seems simple but rest assured it is no easy task. The horde keeps getting closer and the player has to constantly perform tricks and shoot zombies in order to survive. Performing tricks provides your car with boost so the game of escape changes to the game of "make tricks or die a horrible death". On your journey through the wastelands you will visit outposts that keep the horde at bay for a few seconds - those are crucial for your survival. Every zombie you shoot nets you zombie coins.
    The player can spend his hard earned zombie coins on many things. The game includes :

- realistic ragdoll-based carnage
    - randomly generated terrain
    - tons of missions and achievement
    - 11 upgradable vehicles
    - 5 upgradable weapons
    - 5 gadgets

With more to come in future updates.

The game is fully universal, supporting each and every iOS device released since (and including) iPhone 3GS.
    Zombie Road Trip uses Game Center with achievements and leader boards. If thats not enough the player has over 90 missions to complete throughout the game.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. DonnyDJ76

DonnyDJ76 Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2011
    Male
    Teacher
    Hackensack, NJ
    Looks good!

3. spikeyflip

spikeyflip Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2011
    QA lead
    Northern California
    Bumping it as this is an awesome game based on my beta tests :)

4. MikeSz_spokko

MikeSz_spokko Well-Known Member

May 27, 2009
    Hello guys :)

I'm one of the devs behind Zombie Road Trip (programming + parts of design) and I'm both very glad and very proud to have this baby out :)

All of your comments are appreciated and I will do my best to answer any questions that you have. I would also like to publicly say a big thank you to the beta testers, who've helped us push the game to the next level. Thank you!