Hitman Go 4.99$ --> 1.99$

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Infinity89, Aug 21, 2014.

1. Infinity89

Infinity89 Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2013

Hitman GO

CDE Entertainment Ltd.
    Get your daily fix of Agent 47 with this elegant, strategy-based Hitman game! 5/5 Slide to Play: "…this is one to check…
    TouchArcade Rating:
    $4.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Get your daily fix of Agent 47 with this elegant, strategy-based Hitman game! 5/5 Slide to Play: "…this is one to check out." 4/5 Joystiq: "Hitman GO is an impressive debut for Square Enix Montreal.” 4/5 Pocket Gamer - SILVER AWARD: "Hitman GO is a clever and refreshingly original puzzle game" 4/5 Polygon: "Hitman GO is a great minimalist take on the series' big ideas" 5/5 Pocket-lint: "Hitman GO is a clever and intelligent way of bringing a much-loved franchise to a mobile platform" BEST GAME DESIGN - 2014 Canadian Videogame Awards BEST IOS GAME - 2014 Canadian Videogame Awards Hitman GO is an award-winning turn-based strategy game with beautifully rendered diorama-style set pieces. You will strategically navigate fixed spaces on a grid to avoid enemies and take out your target or infiltrate well-guarded locations. You really have to think about each move and all the Hitman tools of the trade you would expect are included; disguises, distractions, sniper rifles and even 47’s iconic Silverballers. With Hitman GO, you’ll experience: • Challenging puzzles that put your assassination skills to the test • Beautiful scale model-style visuals • Environments with secret passageways and off-limit areas • Agent 47’s tools of the trade: Distractions, disguises, hiding spots, sniper rifles and even the iconic Silverballers • Different enemy types with unique and deadly behaviours • Different ways of completing each level, silently or forcefully Please note: ** THIS GAME IS INCOMPATIBLE WITH THE iPod Touch 4th GENERATION ** Hitman GO minimum requirements: iPad 2 and above, iPad Mini, iPhone 4 and above, iPod Touch 5th generation and above.
    Information
    Seller:CDE Entertainment Ltd.
    Genre:Puzzle, Strategy
    Release:Apr 17, 2014
    Updated:Sep 06, 2023
    Version:1.13.8
    Size:1.1 GB
    User Rating: (41)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. Siked

Siked Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2012
    Worth picking up at this price? Even with a backlog

3. Gamer1st

Gamer1st Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2013
    None. But I dream about being able to work again.
    USA
    Definately.
    A super game all around!

4. Pipipitchu

Pipipitchu Well-Known Member

May 4, 2013
    Civil Servant
    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    It has wonderful reviews, but I watch to it's gameplay and I just can't get excited about it...

5. slewis7

slewis7 Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    Male
    Retired!
    Houston, TX
    Bought it. Played a few levels. Gifted a copy to my brother. So good!

6. mrbiggles

mrbiggles Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Like retired
    USA
    #6 mrbiggles, Aug 21, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2014
    info reviews

Hitman GO

CDE Entertainment Ltd.
    Get your daily fix of Agent 47 with this elegant, strategy-based Hitman game! 5/5 Slide to Play: "…this is one to check…
    TouchArcade Rating:
    $4.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Get your daily fix of Agent 47 with this elegant, strategy-based Hitman game! 5/5 Slide to Play: "…this is one to check out." 4/5 Joystiq: "Hitman GO is an impressive debut for Square Enix Montreal.” 4/5 Pocket Gamer - SILVER AWARD: "Hitman GO is a clever and refreshingly original puzzle game" 4/5 Polygon: "Hitman GO is a great minimalist take on the series' big ideas" 5/5 Pocket-lint: "Hitman GO is a clever and intelligent way of bringing a much-loved franchise to a mobile platform" BEST GAME DESIGN - 2014 Canadian Videogame Awards BEST IOS GAME - 2014 Canadian Videogame Awards Hitman GO is an award-winning turn-based strategy game with beautifully rendered diorama-style set pieces. You will strategically navigate fixed spaces on a grid to avoid enemies and take out your target or infiltrate well-guarded locations. You really have to think about each move and all the Hitman tools of the trade you would expect are included; disguises, distractions, sniper rifles and even 47’s iconic Silverballers. With Hitman GO, you’ll experience: • Challenging puzzles that put your assassination skills to the test • Beautiful scale model-style visuals • Environments with secret passageways and off-limit areas • Agent 47’s tools of the trade: Distractions, disguises, hiding spots, sniper rifles and even the iconic Silverballers • Different enemy types with unique and deadly behaviours • Different ways of completing each level, silently or forcefully Please note: ** THIS GAME IS INCOMPATIBLE WITH THE iPod Touch 4th GENERATION ** Hitman GO minimum requirements: iPad 2 and above, iPad Mini, iPhone 4 and above, iPod Touch 5th generation and above.
    Information
    Seller:CDE Entertainment Ltd.
    Genre:Puzzle, Strategy
    Release:Apr 17, 2014
    Updated:Sep 06, 2023
    Version:1.13.8
    Size:1.1 GB
    User Rating: (41)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

TA REVIEW 5/5 http://toucharcade.com/2014/04/17/hitman-go-review/
    "Unique game that takes the name of a popular series, sticks it onto a game that is not at all similar to its namesake, and winds up being good. The missions are well thought out, and despite some ridicuously easy ones, there are some very difficult ones that’ll require lots of forethought. There are no paywalls to enjoying the game, and as a puzzler, it stands very well on its own."

148 REVIEW 4.5/5 http://www.148apps.com/reviews/hitman-review/
    "It’s a game I see such intelligence in that I want to discover and decipher for myself, and the satisfaction that comes from pulling off the perfect stealth operation is immense. This might not be what people would expect from a Hitman game, but it’s so good as its own odd little being that it pretty much has to be played; not just because it’s a curiosity, but because it’s a darn good game, too."

trailer

review

review

7. Best75

Best75 Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    Hmm a hitman game looking like this
    How long will it take to play all the levels?

8. Pepelutin

Pepelutin Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2013
    Music teacher
    Belgium
    I don't know exactly, maybe three our four hours. More if you collect all the stars.
    I like it a lot, it's well balanced, and i can take my time to solve the puzzles.

9. jar0d

jar0d Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2010
    Europe
    I'm experiencing crashes on my iPhone 5S. Also tried a restart but didn't change anything. After every level the game crashes. I've to try 2-5 times to open the app and play the next level. Then again crashes.

10. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Saw the gameplay but I didn't buy the game. I don't like this game too much...

11. spoosh

spoosh Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2013
    I'm really glad I picked this up. The gameplay is great- it really requires you to think about how you're gonna approach each level. Plus, the art and graphics are pretty amazing.

12. Habakuk

Habakuk Well-Known Member

Now $/€0.99!

13. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Yeah... I highly recommend this. This actually feels more a Hitman game than the Sniper spinoff, btu that game's pretty good too. This just has more of the stealth and the Hitman mechanics more than the sniper one.

I ignored this before coz i thought it was just a puzzle game, but man i was wrong. When i got it, i was blown away by this game.

14. orangecan

orangecan Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2011
    Absolutely hated it when I first got it - just couldn't get into it at all, then I tried it again a few weeks later and it's now one of my favorite iOS puzzle games.

15. macplash

macplash Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    Got it very first day of its release just because of its unique visual style. But on top of that it's just a great puzzle title and I highly recommend it. It's basicly a steal while it's on sale.