Plants vs. Zombies (99c) & Plants vs. Zombies HD ($2.99) - Oct 27-

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by goiMot, Oct 27, 2011.

1. goiMot

goiMot Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2009
    Physician
    Plants vs. Zombies ($2.99 →99c)
    Plants vs. Zombies HD ($6.99→ $2.99)

Plants vs. Zombies

The game requires iOS 6 compatible device.

Get ready to soil your plants as a mob of fun-loving zombies is abou…
    $0.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details

Get ready to soil your plants as a mob of fun-loving zombies is about to invade your home. Use your arsenal of 49 zombie-zapping plants — peashooters, wall-nuts, cherry bombs and more — to mulchify 26 types of zombies before they break down your door.

WINNER OF OVER 30 GAME OF THE YEAR AWARDS*

Plants vs. Zombies™ was spawned from the fertile minds that created Bejeweled®, Peggle®, Zuma® and Bookworm®.

Game Features:

50 FUN-DEAD LEVELS
    Conquer all 50 levels of Adventure mode — through day, night, fog, in a swimming pool, on the rooftop and more! Replay levels in the all-new Quick Play arena.

NOT YOUR GARDEN-VARIETY GHOULS
    Battle zombie pole-vaulters, snorkelers, bucketheads and more. Each has its own special skills, so you'll need to think fast and plant faster to combat them all.

SMASHING FUN
    Try to survive all 9 unique levels as you battle zombies hiding in vases. It's smashing fun!

SMARTER THAN YOUR AVERAGE ZOMBIE
    Be careful how you use your limited supply of greens and seeds. Zombies love brains so much they'll jump, run, dance, swim and even eat plants to get into your house.

FIGHT LONGER, GET STRONGER
    Earn 49 powerful perennials and collect coins to buy a pet snail, power-ups and more.

GROW WITH YOUR GAME
    Earn 44 awesome achievements and show off your zombie-zapping prowess.

COIN PACKS
    Need coins for great new stuff? Buy up to 600,000 coins right from the Main Menu.

MORE COOL FEATURES
    - Full Retina display support—zombies have never looked prettier.
    - Compatible with iOS 4 multi-tasking.
    - Loads of performance enhancements and bug fixes.

*Original Mac/PC downloadable game.

Discover More Plants vs. Zombies Fun:
    Follow us on twitter.com/PlantsvsZombies
    Find us on www.facebook.com/PlantsversusZombies

More Apps from PopCap:
    BEJEWELED® – Match sparkling gems in the world’s #1 puzzle game.
    SOLITAIRE BLITZ™ – Discover a whole new world of Solitaire in this fast-paced treasure hunt!
    PEGGLE® – Clear the orange pegs in this epic blend of luck and skill.
    BOOKWORM® – Feed your appetite for fun in THE brain-tickling word puzzle game.
    CHUZZLE® – Slide and match cute, cuddly — and surprisingly explosive — furballs.
    BEJEWELED® BLITZ – Enjoy one minute of endless gem-matching awesomeness.

POPCAP MAKES LIFE FUN
    Follow us on twitter.com/PopCap
    Find us on facebook.com/PopCap
    Visit us at PopCap.com
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Puzzle, Strategy
    Release:Feb 15, 2010
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (34)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Plants vs. Zombies HD

Get ready to soil your plants in this high-definition, multi-touch a…
    $0.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details

Get ready to soil your plants in this high-definition, multi-touch adaptation of the PopCap hit! Winner of over 30 Game of the Year awards.* Plants vs. Zombies™ was spawned from the fertile minds that created Bejeweled®, Peggle®, Zuma® and Bookworm®.

WINNER OF OVER 30 GAME OF THE YEAR AWARDS*

A mob of fun-loving zombies is about to invade your home. Defend it with an arsenal of 49 zombie-zapping plants that will slow down, confuse and mulchify all 26 types of zombies before they reach your door.

Game Features:

MULTIPLE FUN-DEAD GAME MODES
    Conquer all 50 levels of Adventure mode. Take on Mini-Games and the ultra-challenging Survival mode. Replay your favorite levels with Quick Play. Relax and start a plant collection in Zen Garden. And take on Vasebreaker Endless and I, Zombie Endless.

22 MINI-GAMES
    Try new ways to zap zombies in Slot Machine, Zombiquarium, Portal Combat, Beghouled Twist, and the iPad-exclusive Buttered Popcorn.

NOT YOUR GARDEN-VARIETY GHOULS
    Battle 26 kinds of zombies: pole-vaulters, snorkelers, bucketheads and more. Each has its own special skills, so you'll need to think fast and plant faster to combat them all.

SMARTER THAN YOUR AVERAGE ZOMBIE
    Be careful how you use your limited supply of greens and seeds. As you battle the fun-dead, obstacles like a setting sun, creeping fog and a swimming pool add to the challenge.

FIGHT LONGER, GET STRONGER
    Earn 49 powerful perennials and collect coins to buy a pet snail, power-ups and more!

BONE UP
    Unlock the Almanac for the full story on your plants and your zombie foes.

GROW WITH YOUR GAME
    Earn 45 special achievements and show off your zombie-zapping prowess.

LEADERBOARDS
    See where you rank in five unique Game Center leaderboards.

COIN PACKS
    Need coins for great new stuff? Buy up to 600,000 coins right from the Main Menu.

*Refers to original Mac/PC downloadable game.

Discover More Plants vs. Zombies Fun:
    Follow us on twitter.com/PlantsvsZombies
    Find us on www.facebook.com/PlantsversusZombies

More Apps from PopCap:
    BEJEWELED® — Match sparkling gems in the world’s #1 puzzle game.
    SOLITAIRE BLITZ™ – Discover a whole new world of Solitaire in this fast-paced treasure hunt!
    PEGGLE® — Clear the orange pegs in this epic blend of luck and skill.
    BOOKWORM® — Feed your appetite for fun in THE brain-tickling word puzzle game
    CHUZZLE® — Slide and match cute, cuddly — and surprisingly explosive — furballs.
    BEJEWELED® BLITZ – Enjoy one minute of endless gem-matching awesomeness.

POPCAP MAKES LIFE FUN
    Visit us at PopCap.com
    Follow us on twitter.com/PopCap
    Find us on facebook.com/PopCap
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Puzzle, Strategy
    Release:Apr 01, 2010
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (8)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    #2 backtothis, Oct 27, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2011
    Lots of Halloween sales. Will be finally getting the HD version once it's $2.99.

Edit: Sale is live now. Not sure if anyone still doesn't have PvZ on one device or another. Just bought this game for the fourth time. It's a must-have no matter what kind of games you enjoy.

3. It's already on sale! Deciding whether to buy it, as I'm thoroughly tired of zombies.

4. Rokrdude

Rokrdude Well-Known Member

May 14, 2011
    Get it get it get it
    It's like if zombies comes to mind for iOS games,it because of PVZ:D

5. Yeah, I've played all the PvZ-inspired games like 9Heroes, Legendary Wars, Paladog, etc. Which is why I kinda feel like I don't need to play PvZ ;)
    Also, these zombies look boring compared to the ones in 9Heroes. Although a zombie bobsled sounds like fun!

6. gwet17

gwet17 Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2011
    PvZ is better than all of those games combined. Get it now, it's only a buck.

7. Yeah, I suppose it's inevitable. Why fight it? :)

8. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    I don't think a recommendation is even needed to know that you NEED to have this game on your device:

4 words:

BEST iOS GAME EVER!

9. Glad I finally bought it. So addictive! And it's different enough from all those other zombie/defense games to keep me interested.

10. Justin1500

Justin1500 Active Member

Oct 12, 2011
    I bought this a while ago for the same price and I recommend it to everyone! It's a very fun game!

11. Brimah

Brimah Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    Had the iPhone edition for a year and keep debating on getting the iPad version even though I don't have one ... Yet. Decisions decisions.

12. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    Ok. PVZ you finally wore me down. You finally got my dollar. Its been a long time coming. Ive spent hundreds of hours playing you on my work PC, I knew it was only a matter of time before you snuck onto my phone. I tried to avoid you :(

13. Brimah

Brimah Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    Just beat it on the iPhone and disappointed they never added endless :( was my favorite part of the game.