War of the Fallen

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by Piscinarii, Apr 21, 2013.

1. Piscinarii

Piscinarii Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2010
    New card game by Zynga. It builds upon other card games found on the App Store. It's fun and seems a little less complicated in card build strategy.

Referral Code: MzYyNTIzMzc3MzlfZW1haWw

2. Piscinarii

Mar 20, 2010
    Just some more feedback about the game. Leveling your character is similiar to other card games found on the app store. I think the biggest difference between this and other card games is when you combine cards, they can levels so it's a little more clear on how much effect you are getting out of the combining. Also, cards don't lose their levels but continue to gain from where the base cards left off. So for example if I combine a level 40 card with a level 20 card I end up with a card that starts at level 40 with an additional 20 levels to go.

PvP is just between players right now and guilds only provide you a boost your to card effects to trigger. So finding an active and max member guild is a huge bonus to ensure those card effects trigger more often in battle.

Like other games you can earn trinkets from quests which you can combine to forge rare cards. The card base is pretty limited right now and I haven't seen a whole lot of Super Rare+ cards running around. The pricing model is about the same as other card games too.

Definitely use the referral code if you want to check it out:

MzYyNTIzMzc3MzlfZW1haWw

3. Against_Demons

Apr 26, 2013
    First card battler that's managed to hold my attention. The UI is clear and gameplay mechanics are easy to grasp and I'm digging the card art and flavour text.

Used Piscinarii's code, here's mine:
    MzYyNTg4NzAxNjlfZW1haWw

4. mazurbrain

mazurbrain Member

Apr 23, 2013
    Liking the gameĀ…hard not to spend money

Enjoying the game so far but the time wait to attack is annoying. I've already spent $ on gems so I could buy stamina and mana potions. Got to quit that. The UI for looking at your existing deck isn't what it could be. You should be able to swipe from card to card. The high attack and defense ratings makes it difficult to try and add up totals to create a good deck of your choosing. It's nice it suggest what your best deck is but then where is the fun in deck building? Am I missing something? I have all these cards and I'm just using the recommended deck. I entered the above poster's code and got a free card. Pretty cool. Here's mine if you want a chance at a rare. MzYyNjgzMTEwNTlfZW1haWw

Mark

5. mazurbrain

mazurbrain Member

Apr 23, 2013
    My game is now crashing on startup. I'm afraid to delete and reinstall because there was no log in. Any advice?

6. Against_Demons

Apr 26, 2013
    Looks like its tied to your device ID so you should be fine to delete and reinstall. I did it in the attempt to re-roll my starting faction but it just reloaded my initial character.

7. mazurbrain

mazurbrain Member

Apr 23, 2013
    Thanks for the info so much!

8. Movar

Movar New Member

Jun 16, 2013
    Add my referral to get a rare cards
    E872091E63

9. Piscinarii

Mar 20, 2010
    Still playing and the recent updates have made the game more entertaining and fun! You now receive rewards for leveling up and world events are coming at a consistent pace.

10. Xykon

Xykon New Member

Jul 14, 2013
    Code!

Hey everyone! Here is the Referral code: T8726B93CE

Copy and paste this code under social>>allies>>recruit>>enter your code and then both of us will receive a rare card!! Also, feel free to friend me in game. My name is Xykon.

Also, some friends and I have started a new guild called The Fallen Ones. If you are serious about this game, then you are welcome to join!

11. zooom18

zooom18 Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2012
    #11 zooom18, Aug 3, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2014
    deleted