Swordigo treasures walkthrough & Strategies - highly spoilerific!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by metalcasket, Mar 22, 2012.

1. Nishimare

Nishimare Well-Known Member

May 19, 2011
    Freelance Model , Full time ShoppEr
    iN YoUr HeArT~
    The last key in world end with reflecting the fireball is insane, nearly broke the iPad into two.

2. gamergirl8

gamergirl8 New Member

May 16, 2012
    Help!!!!!!!

How do I get to snowy peaks??

HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!

3. dumpatrump

dumpatrump Member

May 15, 2012

I am stuck in the exact same place. I have scoured the thread to see if anyone has answered D. Bida's question but it looks as if he had to figure it out for himself. Can anyone help me, possibly? I killed the bat and went to kill the corruptor, bu the bat came back as soon as I entered the portal. I tried skipping the corruptor, but the next jump is impossibly far. Dimentional rift spell doesnt help...what do I do?

4. Kolenko

Kolenko Member

May 25, 2012
    Hello Nishi

Yeah I understand that the maze is hard but the best way is to take it slow and break it down. Every "lane" will usually require you to hit back 3-4 fire ball waves (6 - 8 on the last 2 lanes because it shoots two). The 3rd lane or first where two fireballs come out can be spam attacked away. On the last line the fireballs are slightly more spaced out and the attacks need to be timed. I managed to beat that part in about 5 minutes using this method. If you have any more questions let me know!

Kolenko

5. Kolenko

Kolenko Member

May 25, 2012
    Hello!

Could you please be a bit more specific as to where you are in Worlds End Keep? Are you at the start where you require Dimension Rift to cross it? Or are you at the part where you need two keys to unlock the gate. If you are stuck just going in loops then you are at the part where you need the Dragon Hook to reach a secret purple blob. Go to the area with solid ground and a Corrupter (not the one where you need dimension rift) and look up after you pass the overhang wall. There is a purple blob above letting you continue on!!!

Kolenko

6. Kolenko

Kolenko Member

May 25, 2012
    Hey!

To get to the snowy peaks your journey will start at GreyHedge Village. You will make your way to Greyhedge Crossing and from there to an Icy Cave. When you leave from Greyhedge Village take the TOP EXIT AND FOLLOW THE TOP ROUTE (you ill jump up some grass stairs) ALSO if you are looking for a Treasure jump down the second hole here where the bats are. Takes you to an XP bag =]. Good Luck!

Kolenko

7. Kolenko

Kolenko Member

May 25, 2012
    Hey

You need to simply get the silver block from the ledges behind you. When the block is struck it releases 3 white energy balls. Line the block up with each white circle on the ceiling and strike the block. You will unlock Purplemoore Crypt where after a puzzle and a boss you will be rewarded the Magic Sword!

Kolenko

8. dumpatrump

dumpatrump Member

May 15, 2012
    I am past all that. There is a place with 6 portals. You have to go get the key before you can come back and unlock the door over the 2nd portal...I dont know how to get that key...

9. dumpatrump

dumpatrump Member

May 15, 2012
    I figured it out. Its a perspective thing. Got the key and on my way...

10. Kolenko

Kolenko Member

May 25, 2012
    Glad to hear it! You are almost done the game! The final boss although a pain does have a few tricks to make it easier. Let me know if you need anything else!

11. xDarkAnsem

xDarkAnsem New Member

May 25, 2012
    Hi! I am 100% done with everything, but I haven't killed Slick, the Quick. Could you tell me where he is?

12. Kolenko

Kolenko Member

May 25, 2012
    Really wish I could remember at this moment! =[. Give me about 15 minutes and I shall find him again!!!!!

13. Nizen

Nizen Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2011
    Student
    [​IMG]

14. DanF

DanF Member

May 25, 2012
    SF Bay Area
    Visit All Places?

Love, love, love this game. I've completed all the places, found all treasures, and finished all the achievements except for Visit All Places. Which confuses me ;) Anyone have any ideas what I might have missed, considering that no areas are grayed out? Thanks!

15. xDarkAnsem

xDarkAnsem New Member

May 25, 2012
    Be sure to check every single house!

16. xDarkAnsem

xDarkAnsem New Member

May 25, 2012
    I'm not really sure which area you are indicating for Slick, the Quick. I'll look in all 3 anyway for the moment.

17. xDarkAnsem

xDarkAnsem New Member

May 25, 2012
    Oh my gosh! I must have just passed by him every time! I thought he was just a normal dark bandit (because that's what his character model is). Yay I now have all 900 points.

18. ThunderKing

ThunderKing New Member

May 24, 2012

I'm stuck in the dungeon of florennum and can't get past the swinging bridge to the otherside. Help?

19. injuwarrior

injuwarrior Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2011
    USA
    Cannot find a key to get past the second frozen temple level? Anyone. Oh and only 300 shards so cannot buy one

20. Kolenko

Kolenko Member

May 25, 2012
    Hello!

If you are ever at a swinging bridge and find you can't make it to the other side, just use the game physics. You want to be on the opposite side of the bridge that is swinging. If the bridge is swinging left go on the right side and vise versa. Repeat this process till you are swinging strongly enough to reach the other side!