Ararlon help

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by tjw345, Dec 19, 2010.

1. tjw345

tjw345 Member

Dec 19, 2010
    Hey, I was wondering if some of you guys could help me with Aralon. First off, I did try to google which brought me here so I signed up. Looks pretty good. I am a Level 18 Elf Warrior.

1.) How do I get to the village of Karn?
    2.) What weapons do you suggest? I am using a battle axe from the Gnoll leader with 56 power.
    3.) Anything else?

Thanks.

2. Paradiso

Paradiso Well-Known Member

Welcome! Here's the unofficial help thread: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?threadid=76552

To answer your question, you go north along the eastern border till you get to the cold sands hold, and then go through there.

The best weapon to use is usually just the most powerful one. You'll eventually get runes to enchant weapons and give them extra attributes. Im playing as a rogue so it might be different for warriors, but same concept.

3. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    1) Karn is past the keep to the North of Callaheim -- bare right and watch out for the smugglers.

2) Axes can get powerful, but are slow. If you're going for a dual-wielding build, I would stick to swords and rapiers. You can buy better stuff at the keep, but it's expensive. Try Red Rock -- you can take the ship at East Calleheim.

3) Level 17 is a bit low for the Outlands (where you'll find Karn). Make sure to finish the missions on Taryn Ridge and Callehein first. You can also head North to Callahein hills and take on the Dark Gnomes.

4. tjw345

tjw345 Member

Dec 19, 2010
    Yeah I just found that thread right after I made this one. Currently I'm trying to do some missions but I just got stuck on the maze bug, but luckily I had a save before the event.

5. jbvaldez

jbvaldez New Member

Jun 28, 2012
    Can you post the pic of exact village of karn? Im doing the plan mission where i have to get scepter thing mission.