Things that make you want to throw your phone across the room

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Malice, Feb 25, 2013.

1. I feel so frustrated with GoDaddy that I feel like throwing my phone across the room. I was just wondering what other things make people feel so frustrated the want to toss the phone?
    BTW - Don't use GoDaddy its services are terrible.

2. Teknikal

Teknikal Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2010
    Male
    Belfast N Ireland
    My GF she never sends just one sms message the phone seems to beep every 2 seconds constantly until I reply if I happen to be sleeping or something she will start phoning me using the same technique.

I've got no idea how she types the messages so fast by the way I'm using swiftkey 4 on my Android phone and can't type anywhere near that fast yet somehow she does it on the iphone keyboard.

3. EfratBarTal

EfratBarTal Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2011
    Female
    CEO
    Tel-Aviv
    GD costumer too here. I'm just curious to know what your reasons for frustration.

Anyway, for me the reasons for wanting to throw my iphone across the room are

1) When i'm playing a game on my iphone and a hiccup/lag causes me a death.

2) When app store is misbehaving. (=not connecting, down, sluggish, being weird)

4. I get frustrated by wait timers. If all ios games had them, I would flush my iphone down the john.

Attached Files:

5. Quazonk

Quazonk Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2011
    The last few levels of Mutant Mudds :D

6. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    Developers saying a game works on a device when it doesn't and say get a refund like its just so easy.

7. Sambobsung

Sambobsung Well-Known Member

May 19, 2012
    Male
    Canada
    Yeah I get pissed when I'm in the middle of a game and doing really well and it crashes. i.e. Heroes and castles. Threw my iPad across the room. Hit a wall. Good thing I have a great case :D

8. EfratBarTal

EfratBarTal Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2011
    Female
    CEO
    Tel-Aviv
    lol.. they're rubbing their hands and laughing an evil laugh while writing it.

9. Well lets just start with the current:
    GoDaddy is currently having "issues" (unresolved yet 3 days counting) with the file storage, and now after our quite public debut we are having issues and can not reach our files. The tech-support is currently trying to resolve the issue but as of yet no resolution. Great business with Go Daddy - Yeah Right! that is just current issue. there is plenty more but why start a rant.