2d skilled artist needed (dead space/alien type game)

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by Ebreeze, Nov 17, 2012.

1. Ebreeze

Ebreeze Member

Apr 29, 2012
    [​IMG][​IMG]

http://wavesandblaze.wordpress.com (site)

We need a space face with helmet profile 2d drawing like above...that one we cant use, we will eventually need more space crew profiles draw (shoulders and up)....my email is [email protected] I know its hard for artists to name price but try and give us a ballpark price per drawing ( at least 800x800 pixels) please include your site and works, payment made via paypal, no rush jobs, sorry pros only,full in game and website credit.. this project is self funded ......deployed to mac appstore/ipad/iphone/steam 2013....think Deadspace, Alien, Space Odessy 2001, Promethus

[​IMG]

2. TheGreatWhiteApe

TheGreatWhiteApe Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2011
    Games Designer, animator, writer
    Melbourne, Australia
    Games Designer/Digital Designer

Hi,
    I'm a designer with 18 years experience in graphic, web and games design. I am awesome at Photo montage, photoshop work, and illustration. You can check out some of my work on my companies website, www.appinthebox.com.au.

Looks pretty straight forward, Happy to do them for $200US each for you if you interested. If you have a stack to do I'm happy to look at a cheaper rate for the lot, looks like pretty cool work.

My experience is in branding, print and digital design. Hi have a Bachelor of design From RMIT Uni. Work exhibited in the Nat Gallery of Vic. Worked for Ford, NAB, Nissan, Cadbury, Pepsi, Sydney & Beijing Olympic Committees & Channel 10. I know run my own app company and do the design for all the games and apps on App In The Box.

Cheers
    Ben