Little Caves: The Legend of Princess Pixel

Philip Bemis
A deviously deep yet sublimely simple journey into imagination. Fly, young fly! Traverse the depths of Little Caves and …
$1.99
Buy Now
Media
Details
A deviously deep yet sublimely simple journey into imagination. Fly, young fly! Traverse the depths of Little Caves and rescue the mysterious Princess Pixel! But what will you find beneath the surface? Little Caves: The Legend of Princess Pixel is a meticulously handcrafted puzzle adventure game. Conquer mind bending mazes, repair a nuclear lighthouse, soothe a dragon's sore throat, and even launch an Apollo spacecraft! But deeper than the puzzles are the experiences: friendship, loss, discovery, wonder, rejection, regret, triumph and the empty finality of destiny. ---------------- “I can't explain how much this game exceeded my expectations.” -jayg2015 “…a beautiful game. Acting as a middleman/messenger between a subterranean cat and a unicorn is only one example of the weird stuff I’ve had to do, and it’s just as fantastic as it sounds.” - 148games “This is a fun game with hours of play, I recommend getting this game if you enjoy good quality games with lots of fun. Plz make more games like this” -Zookn “I think it adds a free roam massive scale adventure-puzzle app which iOS has been sadly lacking.” -Mfiempire “I just want to say that I love this game so much.. It's hard not to fall in love with the artwork, the "puzzles" are gripping, story is very amusing and the dialogs are hilarious (on the same time as they can be very deep or even dark)! .. So immersive! Anyway, one of the best games I have ever played! 5/5!” -Daniel “It's MASSIVE. And there's a lovely surprise at the end” -TheGreatEscape “”it's not what you do, it's the way that you do it." Ambiance, narrative, done well, can elevate any simple idea.” -Gabriel ---------------- HOW TO PLAY Touch anywhere to activate the joystick. This is your center position, use small movements to control the direction you fly. Our control allows nuanced flight, and reduces manual interference. Fly wherever you like! Learn what you can, search where you dare, push what needs pushing, chat with who's chatty, and use that item bag whenever it glows! FOOTNOTE Plays best on iPhone 5 or later, iPad Air or later, and iPad Mini 2 or later. Message us on Facebook or @RecordShed if you experience any bugs so we can fix them as fast as possible. :) No asking for hints, though! That would be cheating. At best you’ll get a cryptic haiku or something. -RECORD SET SHED MAKES THE WORLD'S BEST VIDEO GAMES!- simplest hero simplest goal but.. What will you find beneath the surface?
Information
Seller:Philip Bemis
Genre:Adventure, Puzzle
Release:Jul 22, 2015
Updated:Feb 03, 2016
Version:1.0.5
Size:65.0 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating: (2)
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal