New game coming soon***** luna story*****

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by hk2upguy, Dec 13, 2009.

1. hk2upguy

hk2upguy Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2009
    #1 hk2upguy, Dec 13, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2010
    Hello everyone,

My name is Steve from Njoy Entertainment Group, Inc.

As some of you might know, we are working on our 3rd game for the iPhone - Luna Story.

We are looking for 15 to 20 Touch Arcade members to do a closed beta testing of the game. (I hope I'm posting on the right forum here... If I'm not, someone please move it to the right forum for me please... )

Anyway, it is really important for us that the game comes out right, and we want some help from some of you who will really play the game right.

We are looking for people who can help us with,
    - Game balancing, (such as gold, boss difficulty, play time, etc.)
    - Language (typos and such...)
    - General bugs in the game.
    - Any other feedback that will help us improve the game.

You will be testing the beta version of the game.
    There is still more work to be done with translation, UI settings, and such...

We would prefer Senior Members of TA if possible.
    --> Please don't get me wrong... We just think that Senior Members will be more "Hardcore" gamers. Even if you are not a Senior Member, but are really up to it, PM me!

If you think you can help us and you're the right person, please PM me or post a reply on this tread. We will pick the members and notify them and send them the builds. (we will ask for your UDID #)

For those who become the Beta Testers, of course you are not obligated to finish the game...
    And we're not asking for a 20 page research paper on the game... Just the glitches, bugs, and general feedback is what we need. (The more the better, of course)
    But the more you play, the more help it will be for us. (It will really really help us... seriously...)

Honestly, we are asking for your help because we think that TA has some of the best iPhone gamers to rely on.
    For those who volunteer, I will need your:

Name:
    Nickname:
    Email: (I will most likely be emailing the builds to the testers)

Thank you in advance for your support.

**LUNA STORY**
    Bohemians developed a magnificent civilization in the past, known as Shangri-La...
    However, their science and technology deteriorated due to their egotism which led to destruction and collapse of their civilization...
    Bohemians, who lost the war, were living their lives wandering around without a purpose...
    However, a New Legend of Shangri-La is about to start.
    Time travel, of a boy named Ray, for Elixir begins.

Magnificent Action! Various Life Skills!

Enjoy the new type of Action RPG!

Various combat systems and pet systems

Delineate Graphic

Life skills that are hidden in 'wind blow', in various regions, can be learned.

Depending on the choice of the life skills, examine 3 different endings.

It reveals hidden stories of various characters whom user met
    and regions where user has been through.

With this method, it inducts an opportunity for users
    to play the game again through other users.

Wind, Fire, Water, Earth, Lightning

Time travel to find the 5 Elixirs!

Luna Story

Characters: Pesca / Ray / Baron / Unicorn / Luna

Please view our trailer
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqK99oNYrRc

Attached Files:

2. arta

arta Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2009
    That trailer has 5 gameplay videos flying around at once, resulting in them being so small it's hard to see anything. Do you have regular gameplay footage we could take a look at?

3. MrSpud

MrSpud Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2009
    Custom finishing carpenter
    Wasaga beach, Ontario, Canada
    #3 MrSpud, Feb 1, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2010
    So what's happening with this game? How is the English version coming up? Last December (I think) it was coming up soon, what's happening with it now?

Thanks.

Edit: Great! the developer is saying that the game is planned to be released in two weeks, good stuff.