The TribeZ (game play discussion)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by girlpower, Apr 21, 2012.

1. girlpower

girlpower Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    I've just got to alien Isl. I had a quest asking me to search the shuttle for something (sorry, didn't read the quest fully), only required one search and then I could proceed to A.I. Looks like you will need to complete this quest first, good luck ;)

2. Roughneck1967

Roughneck1967 New Member

Nov 20, 2012
    Thanks girlpower, I have the quest on island of the ancients "visit the alien shore" but no quest on murlod to search the shuttle, I guess I'll just have to wait til it triggers, thanks for your help.

3. Vasia

Vasia Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2012
    #1403 Vasia, Nov 21, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2012
    Thank you, I'll try writing them then. I thought about it, but wasn't sure how they can fix one particular game for one particular player. It's worth a try if you said it worked.

Upd: just sent them an inquiry, will report when something happens (or won't) :)

4. XBurt

XBurt Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    Level

I broke down and sent them a request also. Haven't heard anything back yet.

5. Spencer3ss

Spencer3ss New Member

Nov 21, 2012
    Hi, I reported problem via a ticket and have had my level restored, so it is worth doing

6. StormUK

StormUK New Member

Nov 10, 2012
    Can anyone advise me on how to speak to the shaman on the atoll island , all I can see is an exclamation mark !

7. chibikawaiineko4u

Oct 11, 2012
    Many of us had this bug a few weeks ago, and sorry but it is a bug in the game and you have to wait until the next update which will fix the bug and show you the shaman.

8. XBurt

XBurt Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    Shaman

The exclamation mark means you have to either shout or click harder ;)

9. Rodmark

Rodmark Well-Known Member

May 11, 2012
    XP level

I have raised a ticket too and yet to receive a reply. I have got back to level 48 but still a long way to go to get paint which needs level 55 :eek:

10. girlpower

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Thanks, Ive also reported my lost xp, got a generic response to say they're looking into it....hope it will be straight forward dealing with them this time.

11. XBurt

XBurt Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    Level

Got bumped back to 72

12. girlpower

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    That was quick, good stuff ;)
    Did they ask you for your UDID? Can you give me a heads up what they needed so I can maybe get things rolling.....haven't had another response back yet...the last screen shot I took a while back had me on lvl 66, unsure if that was current when I stopped playing for a while though?

13. XBurt

XBurt Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    Level

I reported it via the in-game reporting thingy. That may send the UDID.

14. jdmvette

jdmvette Member

Aug 10, 2012
    Reported mine tonight. Will update if they do.

15. edith_shrp

edith_shrp New Member

Nov 23, 2012
    I am also having problems getting lumber, I just don't understand how to change the wood into lumber, there has to be a way to change it into lumber.

16. Kiwi k

Kiwi k Member

Nov 17, 2012
    Hi Again, just checking:rolleyes:i lay in my bed for 16hrs a day (not by choice), and i'm collecting money from 20bars and other normal establishments, So please is this the quickest way:confused: of gaining money:D, plus also trying to complete without buying anything:p
    Many thanks Kiwi.

17. Kiwi k

Kiwi k Member

Nov 17, 2012
    you have to build lumber mills and need your wood to feed them;)

18. Kiwi k

Kiwi k Member

Nov 17, 2012
    Wahoo my 1st help :)

19. XBurt

XBurt Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    Money

Not sure what level you are but my main source of Tribez gold is volleyball courts. If you read back on this thread someone wrote up a pretty good article on gold per hour per person.

20. Kiwi k

Kiwi k Member

Nov 17, 2012
    getting frustrated NOW, lvl 32 half way thru MF, but get no further as not had a single hammer from quarry, tried all four deals numerous times (no hammer:mad:) is it me going wrong:confused:.

Adding from earlier have just discovered can gain more money by buying bonuses:D.