Nukleus (Color Blind Studios)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Tarsier Games, May 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tarsier Games

Tarsier Games Active Member

Jul 18, 2015
    Hi guys,

I would like to show you our newest game which is coming soon on AppStore.

Nukleus is a simple one-touch game where you need to tap the screen to change the color of your character so you can avoid enemies of different color.

Please share any comments and suggestions so we can make an even better game for everyone.

Thanks

2. ksr

ksr Active Member

Apr 9, 2016
    cool game

Cool game! Stylistically, it reminds me of Loop Mania, which was recently featured by Apple.

I really like games that start with a simple idea, but then elevate it with a twist. Case in point is Super Ball Juggling, by .gears (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/super-ball-juggling/id733348557?mt=8). It starts as a one-tap soccer juggling challenge, but after 10 juggles, a second ball drops, and now you must juggle two balls at once!

Similarly, what if your "nukleus" underwent mitosis? After ten points, it could split into two (!) nukleii. Then the player must keep both nukleii alive at once. Then these two could split into four, and so on and so on!

Just an idea... !

3. Tarsier Games

Jul 18, 2015
    Thanks @ksr.

Your idea looks interesting, but I'm afraid that it would be too hard for the users to control multiple nukleii. :)

We have a new update with more graphic elements and a little bit harder game play.

I'll post a video soon so you guys can tell me what you think.

4. Tarsier Games

Jul 18, 2015
    New trailer

Hey guys,

Here's a new trailer for our game. I hope you like the changes we've done.

Please give us some comments and feedback.

Thanks

5. Masja

Masja Member

Sep 28, 2015
    Looks fun!

Great work! It really looks addictive and fun to play.

I like the sound effects and can't wait to try it out. When do you plan to release it?