Goofo Escape

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by 10undertiber, Sep 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi guys, I wanted to tell everyone about the next game I am publishing.

Goofo Escape is an endless escape adventure of a little goofy alien. While trying to escape from enemies the world around you changes and is different every time you play, simulating the day and the night of your current real location and the weather of the alien planet.
    So if you play at night some levels would be simpler or others will be more difficult if you are flying during a thunderstorm.
    You can choose between several pilots and you can boost your powers as you become more skilled.

Features:
    • - One thumb touch controls
    • - A lot of awesome levels to unlock and play
    • - Upgradeable powers and many extras to unlock
    • - More than 30 tricky achievements!
    • - Full Facebook and Game Center integration
    • - Share your progress easily with your friends
    • - Retina Display support
    • - Available on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
    • - iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C supported

Goofo Escape will be available this Thursday, October 3, 2013 on the App Store. Let me know what you think so far and if you have any questions, let me know in this thread. If you want to know more information about the game, please visit goofoescape.com or follow Goofo on the official facebook page

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Cynuyt

Cynuyt Well-Known Member

Nextweek game, waiting for it.

3. Thanks! Hope you'll enjoy it! :)

4. Cynuyt

Cynuyt Well-Known Member

Thank for your infos, downloading now.

5. Goofo Escape Release 1.1.1

Hi folks,
    i've just released v1.1.1 with the new Magnet power and an improved gameplay. Hope you'll like it! If you have any suggestion or issue please reply. I'm currently developing the new release 1.2 and I'll add new things of course! :D