Freeverse joins up with Plus+

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by mjmoco, Jul 30, 2009.

1. mjmoco

mjmoco Well-Known Member

May 20, 2009
    San Francisco
    In case you haven't seen the news that hit the wires this morning, the Plus+ Network just announced its first partner: Freeverse. Plus+ will be integrated with its catalog of games--starting with the upcoming Warpgate.

--MJ

2. WunDaii

WunDaii Well-Known Member

Nice.. although I don't really like FreeVerse. :/

3. gnetro

gnetro Well-Known Member

Jul 2, 2009
    we are more interested on news about Legion of Amon...

4. mrWalrus

mrWalrus Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2008
    designing games
    Venice, CA
    Slotz on Plus+?

Now we're talking. :D

5. Zwilnik

Zwilnik Well-Known Member

They even added time based leaderboards for us. currently very much liking the ngmofos :)

Flick Fishing's first of our ones to get the treatment. I've been working on the new version this month.

6. ultimo

ultimo Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    Its a gr8 move, PpL who love multiplayr are surely going to like freeverse titles more :)

7. mrWalrus

mrWalrus Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2008
    designing games
    Venice, CA
    hmmmm.. sounds awesome!
    What a boon for Freeverse and ngmoco. :D

8. indyraider4

indyraider4 Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2009
    I'm excited. Now lets just hope more developers hop on board and then Plus+ can finally dominate.

9. Der-Kleine

Der-Kleine Well-Known Member

Ok, Great! Can you now tell us something about LiveFire? :D

10. dannys95

dannys95 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2008
    Earth
    awesome!! let's see if illusion labs joins up too. touchgrind on plus+?! that'd be awesome.

11. powersurge

powersurge Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2009
    Pensacola, FL
    I wish ngmoco and freeverse would go back and add Plus+ support to their previous titles. Might be a way to boost sales of older titles and to support the fans who purchased them.

12. Zwilnik

That's already the plan. Flick Fishing's next update will have all new Plus+ features along with other goodies.

13. sizzlakalonji

sizzlakalonji Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Apr 16, 2009
    Indiana, USA
    Just a quick question Zwilnik, and sorry it's in the wrong thread, but how are sales going for Grunts? I really am happy with the update and hope it's spiking things for you.

14. Zwilnik

They're going ok. It's not a massive hit or anything but it's not a disaster. There'll be more updates to come of course too.

15. kmacleod

kmacleod Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jul 1, 2009
    Artist / Writer / Designer
    California
    This is great news! Freeverse has certainly been one of the most committed iPhone developers, and it will be nice to see them add some multiplayer functionality and achievements. Some of their early games felt a bit unpolished interface-wise, but lately, they've really been putting out some quality products.

Plank, Flick Fishing, and Flick Bowling, and Grunts could really benefit from Plus+ features.

And as much as I dislike the un-native feel and presentation of their Sudoku app, it would be very interesting to see a Sudoku game with challenges and leaderboards. In fact, I think the first company to do that could have a serious hit on their hands... ;)