Universal OK Golf (Okidokico Entertaiment Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by sugimulm, Feb 9, 2017.

1. Lou Brown

Lou Brown Member

Aug 4, 2015
    Total
    Number of strokes per hole after you watch the persons hole they played . I watch them score a 5 , then the scorecard pops up as a 1 or 2. I'm running multiple games and it's only one player that this is happening, but definitely frustrating.

2. Zenpea

Zenpea New Member

May 14, 2017
    Multiplayer issues

Is anyone having trouble with multiplayer? We get to about hole three but then no matter how many times I play the next one it won't register the score and just keeps saying it's my go. I end up having to quit the games which feels rather rude... :(
    Haven't completed any of six attempts.

Also how on earth do you eagle 6 of Miami Beach?!

3. JimJam

JimJam Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2017
    Can't comment on multiplayer. Pity there seem to be problems.

About hole 6 eagle:
    It feels like a cheat, but basically you punt the ball up to the edge of the out of bounds brown ground just beside the tee. You then need to hit the ball long across the water and into the hole. To hit a long shot, see my description in post 152 on this threat (page 16 for me). In a way I would prefer it if this route wasn't possible and you had to play the course a bit more. Overall it's a good course though.

4. okidokico

okidokico Well-Known Member

Hi,

Are you trying multiplayer on an iOS device or an Android device? There are some issues with the Android multiplayer which are being looked at already. If this is on iOS can you please send an email to [email protected] and we'll be happy to investigate it further as we're not aware of this bug happening on iPhones/iPads.

Thanks!

5. imdakine1

imdakine1 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2011
    Finally bought this after being banning myself from "no buying games" as I have a backlog of 35+ games on iOS... and buying a Nintendo Switch to play Breath of the Wild. So addicted to BOTW... however, this game pulled me away from my ban and the first game I've played since buying BOTW in April!

Fun game and can't wait to try multiplayer after I play more and hope for more and more courses!

6. lucidwalker

lucidwalker Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2015
    I have an ios device iphone 6. And i have the same problem. My turn is over but the game wont go on. I can play the same hole again and again.

7. okidokico

Could you contact us at [email protected] as this could help us track down the bug further. We're currently looking into it, but it seems like a potential workaround might be to go into Game Center and view the game from there before refreshing the match lists.

8. ChiefKiefYT

ChiefKiefYT New Member

Apr 12, 2017
  9. new_ipodtouch5G_owner

new_ipodtouch5G_owner Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2015
    Canada
    I really appreciate all the love and all the new features the developer has added to OK Golf (now the only golf game on my device). My favorite new feature is the pass & play mode, and it is great to be able to play it in either portrait or landscape.

And of course thanks to everyone who has posted tips on finding hidden holes.

10. JimJam

JimJam Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2017
    Just trying it out after the update. The ball seems to roll more, and stick less. Makes slopes more dangerous. Fort Fore is no longer an eagle, as the ball won't stick on the slope? Dunno if the propensity to roll opens up any new opertunities?

11. JimJam

JimJam Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2017
    Wild scatter shots are gone. Probably an improvement to be fair.

12. JimJam

JimJam Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2017
    #252 JimJam, Jun 6, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2017
    Can anyone still birdy Tightrope? Par is the best I've managed is far since the change to the roll behaviour.

Update: it's possible to birdie, but insanely tricky.

13. Gamer McGee

Gamer McGee Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2017
    Can anyone still eagle Pahoehoe Ridge #5? Without the scatter shot, it seems impossible, meaning early adopters got an advantage that the rest of us lack.

14. okidokico

England course

We've just released a new update to the game with rainy England added, so bring your brollies!

Also, OK Golf is now available on the Apple TV at no extra cost, if you've already got the App Store version!

15. Gamer McGee

Feb 14, 2017
    England is wet! Lol

8 birdies and an eagle, now I'm hunting for secret holes...

16. Gamer McGee

Feb 14, 2017
    Found Model Town... that was tricky! Lol

17. derekschinke

derekschinke New Member

Jun 29, 2017
    #257 derekschinke, Jun 29, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2017
    Found both!

18. Gamer McGee

Feb 14, 2017
    ^^^ Hint on #2?

19. Gamer McGee

Feb 14, 2017
    Albatross on #9...

20. JimJam

JimJam Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2017
    Nice! I think I've found the Somerset Levels.