$15 iTunes Gift Card for the most epic answer to a simple Overkill 2 question

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by craneballs, Nov 15, 2013.

1. craneballs

craneballs Well-Known Member

#1 craneballs, Nov 15, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2013
    Hello ladies and gents!

This is very simple. Your town is under attack by evil looking hairy hoodlums, most bars have already been overrun and only YOU can turn the tide. BUT! You must choose the right weaponry. The selection is wide enough.

The question is: What suits your style? And WHY?

The most bizarre/hilarious/epic answer WINS a $15 iTunes gift card. We'll choose one on Monday November 18th!

Let it roll!

edit:
    And here's the missing image:
    [​IMG]

2. blessthissmess

Nov 15, 2013
    #2 blessthissmess, Nov 15, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2013
    I would use giant magnifying glass which might also turn into a banana and the monster would burn or step the banana and die

3. Ted1234

Ted1234 Member

Jan 18, 2013
    what u would choose.

I would choose a Shaver. or lawn mower n shave those hairy bastards out of town lo l:p

4. dalbertson

dalbertson Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2011
    Nothing takes Hairy Hoodlums down a notch more then a wad of gum. I would suggest big league chew...

5. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    I would use X-tra strength hair spray to freeze the hairy bastards in their tracks!

(bonus answer)
    I would actually prefer to use a Shark with lasers strapped to it. Because - Dr. Evil.

6. Bernar

Bernar Member

Nov 12, 2013
    Portugal
    #6 Bernar, Nov 15, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2013
    Nothing can beat a simple newspaper. :)

Why?

Well, first of all, if hairy hoodlums would attack my town, they would do it by night, right? When I get to wake up, first thing in the morning I personally do is to read the newspaper; you can get informed with the news of the current day, and it would probably appear on the first page something like "Some lunatic saw some weird creatures walking by the road. He called them The Walking Wigs" - this would definitely startle me.

If I was still alive by the time I got finish reading the newspaper, I would walk into my kitchen to get some knifes... well, guess what? They probably were already in my house, but of course their first destination wouldn't be where I sleep - it would be the bathroom, where I have all my hairbrushes, and those goddamn things would definitely steal them all. Second destination would probably be my kitchen: after a long walk at night, who wouldn't be hungry? And what would be missing (the most) from my freaking fridge? Yeah, that's right - all my nuts (they do wonderful things for your hair ;))!

Well, since the knifes where no option and since I don't keep any kind of other weapon at my house, what did I literally had in hand? A NEWSPAPER!!! Think about it: you can easily set a newspaper on fire and burn those hairy bastards (at least the hair); you can stun them with the fresh smell of ink (I hate that smell by the morning); and, of course, you can make them cry and have pity of us by showing them news of, oh I don't know, Justin Bieber ON THE EMAS (MTV awards, and he didn't win yay)?? Yeah. And, unfortunately, what would probably make them have pity on humans is the fact that we have natural disasters (stupid Typhoons) wrecking us.
    So, after all this, they would probably run to back where they came from, all burned up or crying and having pity on us - on the latter, I would even probably make them make me a pie (without any hair, thank you).

Haha, this was fun to write. Thank you for the giveaway, hope you like what would suit my style! :D

7. Aseret

Aseret Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2012
    I'd definitely choose Waxing Strips. Speaking from experience as a girl, waxing gives me such incredible pain that would only be deserving for these evil looking hairy hoodlums. From first hand experience, I know where the most sensitive areas are and what hurts the most, so I'd target those areas first (ie. armpits, etc). Muahaha the pain that they'll receive tickles my fancy xD

I'd hide out in the bars where these devious people have populated and just jump out throwing these wax strips left and right. With careful accuracy, I'd ensure that I throw them on the areas that hurt the most. They would have no idea what to do with them and would desperately want to get them off their bodies. Do you know why? Because these aren't just any regular wax strips. They're wax strips with the most girliest designs one could have. With flowers, polka dots and hearts all over them, it'd be torture enough for them!

They would be begging me to take them off of them and I'd sweetly smile at them. I'd tell them that there is taking them off is in no way painless, but they are true men, aren't they? They'd try to act all tough in order to show off their "manliness". Of course, I take these strips off them in the most painful way imaginable xD

I'd tell them that in order to be part of this town, wearing and taking off these wax strips is crucial and tradition. They'd be so afraid and would never come back again. The End <3

Haha this was so much fun to write and I went a little crazy there too! Thanks for the opportunity and contest :D

8. squashy

squashy Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    Weaponry? I'm just gonna bring my ex. She seems to be, like, on her period all the time.

9. blessthissmess

Nov 15, 2013
    I just think all the other answers are crazy, like seriously people i would like to meet your craziness

10. blessthissmess

Nov 15, 2013
    He should win definitely

11. syzokel

syzokel New Member

Oct 25, 2013
    #11 syzokel, Nov 16, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2013
    I would carefully take out my sidearm, fire off a few rounds, and when I realize my pistol is firing confetti, I'd very, very slowly, screech like a velociraptor, turn into a potato and roll away into the sunset, as I set fire to my rainbow turtle handgrande to ensure the force's destruction by making them smell the color 9 as they slowly roast to to buttery purple perfection.
    Then after I Recover from the ACID trip and very very slowly, after realizing I just destroyed the whole army and possibly the city because of a chain reaction with a purple paintball handgrande setting off a landmine..... Sleep with my Elmo doll.

12. vii-Lucky

vii-Lucky Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2013
    LOL.

I choose not to enter cause of this. :D

13. iANiMeX

iANiMeX Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2011
    Male
    Bum
    Philippines
    I'll just use my Nokia 3310 hammer and smash all the evil looking hairy hoodlums to smithereens.

[​IMG]

14. guimo

guimo Member

Nov 14, 2013
    I'll pray to god to help them ( the hood loom)
    To become better person and ask god if they can be transported to the Philippines to help the typhoon victims.

In that way I only not give the hood loom a chance to live in a better way with the help of god but I give them also a chance to help the needy.

Of course I will ask god to give me extra strength to lead the hood loom who became good looms as they go to philippines for humanitarian rescue.

Also, even if it's too much, I will wish i can take home the gift card so I can donate some if it to the typhoon victim when we got on the site of tragedy.

15. PedroCst

PedroCst Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2012
    Portugal
    I'd use a banana cannon, then sit down and watch all those hairy idiots fall in the peels and crush their heads.

16. Nishimare

Nishimare Well-Known Member

May 19, 2011
    Freelance Model , Full time ShoppEr
    iN YoUr HeArT~
    #16 Nishimare, Nov 16, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2013
    A3vPXIBCAAE1Ac3.jpg-large.jpg

Okay this is what i am looks like with my favorite weapon and shield ! :D:D:D
    I believe combination of both will be able to destroy just anything in the universe :p , Basically i am a ifag and droidfag so its obvious i choose this two as my weapon LOL. With the ever expanding iphone i literally can kill those hairy guy from a few miles. Just give it more time and it grow longer :p

17. klink

klink 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 22, 2013
    No thank you
    USA
    First, I use giant tweeters to pick the hair off them. Then I would rub them down with iodine to make it sting as much as possible. Then I would get a super soaker full of bleach and spray them down good. After that I would shoot them with a nail gun. Finally to quote Pulp Fiction I would get a blow torch, some pliers and get medieval on them.

18. pimpme

pimpme Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2013
    i think i will use a pencil or drum stick, sharp one. it's quite enough right to kill without make any sound :cool:

19. saansilt

saansilt 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Mar 23, 2013
    I shall grab my axe.
    Compared to guns it may be humble but it will serve me well.
    I may not speak much but as I strike every chord, my resolve increases and I drive further towards victory.
    Each riff flows as smoothly as water on a river, every note spoken in defiance of death inevitable.
    In the midst of the howls of the monstrous horde my rythm stands alone and out. Fate steps aside as I form my own destiny instead of succumbing to the desolation around me. The others may have fallen, but my song is not over.
    With the valley echoing metal, I make a silent proclamation to my foes.

"I am the viking legend of rock. Your numbers mean nothing."

20. KevinZOMG

KevinZOMG Member

Apr 9, 2012
    Like any other day when my town is under attack by hairy hoodlums, I'll enter my secret vault to my secret stash and grab my Flaming Doomrazor of Hair Removal +15 (Legendary, might I add). Armor is normally Gillette's Body&Head (gotta wear the whole set to get the stat bonuses). I've also got a macro set of skills that churns out the phrase "PURGE THE HAIRETICS" and usually just shouting the phrase is enough to make them retreat.