GameClub Minigore (by Mountain Sheep)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by vicente.ramirezch, Jul 30, 2009.

1. Random_Guy

Random_Guy Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Australia, mate!
    Wait, what does Microsoft have anything to do with Minigore?

2. The prez 12521

The prez 12521 Well-Known Member

Aug 17, 2009
    School
    USA
    They are both abbreviated MS...haha

am I the only one who's game is ok? Also, I have some saved game data on my computer if people know how to ssh it into minigore I'll give it away!!!

3. don_k

don_k Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2008
    Their approach of selling bugs as features and tendency to overpromise & underdeliver.

And...
    My iPhone is not jailbroken so there's no way to do such thing. In fact, I'm forced to keep games I've finished playing on my iPhone just to retain the save data :(

4. Coops58

Coops58 Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2009
    I said don't look here!

Honestly I'm sorry, I'm just on edge, I guess they will try to fix it and all, and the apple thing was just sort of me venting.. I've been in the hospital too long :p and when you spend 2 of the 6 days after surgery trying to do something since you cant move more than two feet because of the stupid iv, and you have to pee in cup, it just angers you to watch it just go away with a touch.. but
    "awww shucks I guess was pretty stupid"

Ya I guess I'll get rid of the sig too I just hated putting so much effort into something, and not even getting to finally play as the stupid sensei guy.. aww well, maybe it'll be fixed before they drill another hole in my leg..
    "yessum I'ma rlly, rlly srry, mmkay?"

5. naythan

naythan Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2009
    winner
    umm no he doesnt, they said atm it was too buggy so he just cant shoot straight...

6. playn

playn Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Australia
    oh missed that bit, well he will get that when they fix it

7. naythan

Jun 5, 2009
    winner
    eventually, just like how we will get co-op, map textures, a snow level, cossacks, zombies etc.

8. Random_Guy

Random_Guy Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Australia, mate!
    I just read the reviews on iTunes, and every single one was complaining about how they lost their game progresses. Lol. No seriously though, I feel sorry for them.

9. playn

playn Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Australia
    yes what you said minus the sarcasm

10. Leopard

Leopard Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2009
    Gaming
    Ukraine
    Only can's shoot straight? DUAL WIELDS MICHINE GUNS!!! It's big plus!
    From how many days fixed version will be out (Ravensword, if you remember, too have problem, but for 4 days it out) ? I think for 4 days, because all game will be not checked by testers. ;)

11. Sierra275

Sierra275 Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2008
    nil
    Singapore
    #5631 Sierra275, Apr 8, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2010
    I lost my progress too. I had 800k kills. Just for the record. That took me about 3 months. I'm not gonna buy any more Minigore stuff until episode 4 comes out. Besides, every time I reopen the app, I have to download Gangster Gore again. For free, at least, but it's still quite irritating. And my progress gets reset. Every time.

12. Ravenblack

Ravenblack Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2009
    Singapore
    Yeah, after the update and a game, I found that all my scores and unlocks have been reset to 0. It doesn't save anything after I quit the game.

I just bought the game and so I have only unlocked up to the Zombieville character, so it's not so bad. Hopefully they fix this because this is a serious problem.

13. naythan

Jun 5, 2009
    winner
    massive plus, except that gangster gore does it too.
    zombie gores still my fav but, just cos hes awesome.. the not shooting straight doesnt bother me much anyways...

14. K7A7O7S

K7A7O7S Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2009
    Full time something...
    St Louis, MO USA
    Hahah, I think it is kind of ridiculous to rate an excellent game bad becasue of a mishap. Yes it does indeed suck, I lost everything, but this doesnt change the gameplay, music and graphical qualities. Minigore is no worse because of this, it is just no better either :p These people are just upset and going about it the wrong way...

15. dominator246

dominator246 Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2009
    Anyone figure out how to unlock other maps yet?

16. loves2spoon

loves2spoon Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2009
    Sales
    California
    There are only 2 maps.

17. naythan

Jun 5, 2009
    winner
    K7A7ETC - mishap?!? really?!?! the reviews would be for this version, which is genuinely crap, once they get a fix out the overall rating resets like with every other app, and if theres no more major bugs and people have been geniunely compensated then ratings will probly shoot right back up..

dominator246 - there are no other maps, its just dark and snow forest..

18. GodSon

GodSon Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    Zombie Gore's shooting is great I think. The small spread kills a wider area. I honestly thought the worst on him but I was wrong; it's actually pretty efficient. Can't wait to be able to save kills because I know I'm going to rack em up with him. My first(and only) run was pretty high score. VoiceOver is great too. Bunny was pretty wack to play as tbh. Has no special skill(s) and just makes a weird noise...could honestly do without that character.

Hook champs (Jake) beast mode should have him swinging his hook around like a helicopter killing anything around him. Just a thought.

19. 5duc29

5duc29 Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2009
    I went back to use the backup I had and synced the iPod. After that, I hit the Minigore button and the files were saved.. but when I went on again, it's all gone. So again, I backed up one more time and now leaving the app alone. It's the same 3.7 update but I'm sure I still have the 260,000+ kills unless I open the app (from the previous back-up + the update 3.7 (?)). Will the fixed update help this cause? I hope so. I spent four, long months on this POS and I want to keep it at that :cool: So let's hope it works in the update.

20. K7A7O7S

K7A7O7S Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2009
    Full time something...
    St Louis, MO USA
    Listen man, all I am saying is, dont be so quick to overlook these mens efforts. They put a lot of hard work into minigore, tho they have made some mistakes in the past. Not a big deal really.

If I made a couple of mistake at my place of business I wold hope that everyone I had ever done business with would destroy my name. Everyone makes mistakes, especially in the beginning of their career...