Helsing's Fire Puzzle Help (Spoiler)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by wrugoin, Mar 7, 2011.

1. wrugoin

wrugoin New Member

Mar 7, 2011
    I'm looking for help on a specific puzzle in Helsing's Fire. If anyone has the game and can provide me with a solution, I'd be very grateful. I've been stuck at this puzzle for hours and just can't figure it out.

First puzzle grid. Starting at the bottom left, it's the 4th row up, 4th out of 5 columns to the right. The puzzle gives you 2 red, 1 blue and 2 humans to avoid.

Two blue creatures are double red shielded and two blue creatures are single red shielded.... I can get the 1st red fine. The 2nd red is giving me problems because I can't get the double shielded creatures without getting the newly non-shielded blues (originally single red shielded)

Any help where to place that 2nd torch would be most appreciated.

This is my 1st red torch placement
    [​IMG]

Here is where I need help
    [​IMG]

2. Applefan

Applefan Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2011
    student
    Wanna help but haven't played before. However, it seems good i will have a try. hope can share experience with u

3. STYJ

STYJ Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2011
    Student
    Singapore
    Helsing fire is actually pretty easy IMO , at least compared to other games . I've completed it on the hardest difficulty . A hint you can use is how the shields are arranged . if initially, it's red red blue , then you know the order of how you should use your torches . the first torch placement is okay .

for your second one , position it on the top right hand corner to . just move it around the screen until you find the perfect spot . you should be able to .

If you're not then for your first torch , don't remove the red shield of the one you can't avoid in the second one . Then when you use the second one , it'd just remove them as normal . For the last torch , place it behind the pillar infront of the 2 humans . this one requires very precise movement so you gotta move around that area to find the perfect spot .

good luck .

4. wrugoin

wrugoin New Member

Mar 7, 2011
    That was the piece of the puzzle I kept missing. It worked like a charm.

Thank you very much!

5. STYJ

STYJ Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2011
    Student
    Singapore
    No problem :)

you're the first person on TA that I ever helped . Awesome xD

Anyway, good luck on completing helsing's fire .

6. lopatiy

lopatiy Well-Known Member

Mar 8, 2010
    Student
    [​IMG]

Tell me please how to pass this level? Thank you in advance.

7. Chaomos

Chaomos New Member

Oct 29, 2011
    Thank god a website for the iphone.

Please please please tell me you guys can help me with a Helsing's fire problem.

I am desperate to do level 57. No matter how often I try, I just can't seem to get it. Done all the others first time round, but now stuck, and have been trying to days. :confused:

It must be obvious, but has the better of me. Any help and you will be my hero!