LIONHEART TACTICS - Upcoming Release From Emerald City Games and Kongregate

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by KevinECG, Dec 21, 2013.

1. KevinECG

KevinECG Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2013
    Thanks for the feedback guys. The issue with the Archer attacking everyone has been found and should be fixed when the next update goes live. That will be version 1.0.6.

2. mundada

mundada Member

Feb 6, 2014
    Does anyone have the skills for the Sniper and Halberdier? Am interested in understanding if I should keep pulling units to try and get them or not. Thanks!

3. mundada

mundada Member

Feb 6, 2014
    I would also suggest that the drop rates for stones be revised. I have pulled elite stones 6 or 7 times and every single time I have gotten 2 acrobat stones. Not very fair as I have grinded a lot to get the necessary funds to buy these packs and have not even be able upgrade my units to master because the game insists on giving 2 out of the 3 stones per pull as acrobat stones...

4. KevinECG

Nov 12, 2013
    Hi Mundada,

Thanks for the post and the suggestion about the drop rates. I will pass that along for you.

The skills are as follows:
    Sniper:
    Long Shot - Fires a shot with bonus range, capable of hitting most enemies on the map.

Halberdier:
    Power Strike - A heavy smash with a chance to stun the target.

Hope that helps.
    Cheers,
    Kevin

5. airdan

airdan Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    Belize
    Another great game to add to my waiting list.
    The classes look unique and I cannot wait to try them all out. 2014 looks like a great year for RPGs.

But I must say, it really pisses me off when people like to enter a thread just to yell selfish comments like "online only!" "iPad only!?"

I wish the admins would ban unnecessary comments like those that contribute nothing to the game discussion. (Which is ironic I am doing too but I needed to say it)

6. lukerox

lukerox Member

Feb 7, 2014
    Will it get iPod 4 support?

7. KevinECG

Nov 12, 2013
    Hi Lukerox,

Unfortunately you will need a 5th gen iPod to play Lionheart Tactics.

Thanks,
    Kevin

8. Arq24

Arq24 Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2009
  9. scape211

scape211 Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2012
    Graphic Designer
    #69 scape211, Feb 24, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2014
    Kevin,

I know its been mentioned before, but i wanted to point out that the drops for certain stones (mainly the king stone) are extremely low especially as you get into higher classes. I know they need to be a rarer drop than the others, but right now its too rare.

Considering that the champion and legendary class can only drop from the 2 last packs at either 175000 coins or 750 crowns, getting 3 king stones is almost impossible at this level.

3 ways i see to remedy this:

1 - increase the drop rate on rarer stones in all packs. This is the most basic, but may not net you much revenue; just a happier playbase.

2 - create alternate packs where the drop rate switches. IE - common stones have a low chance of appearing and rare stones have a high rate of appearing. These packs are sold for crowns ONLY but at reseaonable rates like 10, 30, 50 crowns for the 3 pack types. These are packs people would buy or use the ingame crowns they accrue. I dont otherwise see people buying the high level pack for 750 crowns since its much harder to get what you want.

3 - sell individual stones at a higher cost. low level common stones can be in the neighborhood of 6-12k and the higher level stones cost more gold and crowns. These will be more expensive, but i know people will appreciate the guarantee of the stones they need.

As it currently stands, I have no desire to spend real money in this game for a chance at the stones i need. However, buying a couple packs to level up main guys to legendary is something i would do.

10. Ubisububi

Ubisububi Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2009
    California
    Yup. Me too

11. Ubisububi

Ubisububi Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2009
    California
    Unnecessary? Or just contrary to your own?

12. Thomadaneau

Thomadaneau Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2013
    Digital marketing consultant
    Update suggestion : being able to replay last levels. I am not strong enough for any new level and I can't buy stones...

13. KevinECG

Nov 12, 2013
    Thanks Thomadaneau,

I have added your suggestion to our 'Suggestions List'.
    Keep in mind that PvP is a free source of coins and you can utilize the new Castle Vault feature as well to gain coins in the game.

Thanks,
    Kevin

14. KevinECG

Nov 12, 2013
    Lionheart Tactics is now live worldwide. Available on iOS.

Attached Files:

15. kenken11

kenken11 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Hi kelvin, ever since I download the game yesterday I can only see a msg when I try to play your game "trying to reconnect". Do kindly advise what's happening :) thanks

16. kenken11

kenken11 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2012
    This is annoying. The game is available worldwide but is it playable worldwide? I am using iPhone 5 and using wifi so this Shld not be my issue, some others is also facing the same problem! Fix it ASAP or I will just delete this.

17. KevinECG

Nov 12, 2013
    Hi Ken,

Thanks for downloading our game. Please check your internet connection and also try your mobile network to double check that there is an issue with that. Can you send me your user ID to [email protected]? We can take a look for you to see what we can do for you.

Thanks,
    Kevin

18. zephyrwwong

zephyrwwong New Member

Mar 13, 2014
    #78 zephyrwwong, Mar 13, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2014
    Totally agree with you, or forging several lower level stones into a high level stone, that will be helpful as well. But the problem remains.

I tried to promote my sniper to novice, but the king stone she needs, just doesn't show up at all. I made more 12 purchases by far, got bunch of useless stones, since all other units have promoted to novice.