If you were an iTunes voucher?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by cloudpuff, Nov 7, 2013.

1. cloudpuff

cloudpuff Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    Thought this might be fun.

If you were an iTunes voucher where would you hide? I purchased a. £15 card a few days ago and I know for definite that it's in the house somewhere as I remember taking it out of my bag to redeem but then I got distracted and have mislaid it somewhere.

Any ideas? Thanks.

2. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Easy. Download the free 'lost itunes voucher' app and it can indicate where it is (special chip in the itunes card).

Problem solved

3. You guys. So dry.

I never know what's sarcastic or not!

If I were an iTunes voucher I would hide down the side of the sofa or at the bottom of my bag!

4. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Ha ha sorry, thought a smilie would have ruined it

In a pile of magazines on a coffee table ? In a hallway amongst letters etc ? Could have been on top of a magazine and then someone moved it to put it on top of other mags ? If you did any shopping it might still be in the carrier bag when you unpacked as its quite light and you somehow missed it ? Side of the car ? Hope you find it !

5. Haha. No it's fine. For what's it's worth I found it highly amusing, AFTER I realised you were kidding (which was after searching for "lost itunes card" in the App Store) My excuse? I am tired this morning!

Good luck to the thread starter anyway. Hope you find it.

6. cloudpuff

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    I almost, almost did a search on iTunes for it lol.

Will check all these suggestions, I'm confident it's not in a bag or the car as I remember taking it out of my handbag and putting it somewhere, just can't remember. I'm sure it'll turn up, probably after I purchase another one lol.

7. cloudpuff

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    Found, it was stuck behind my iPad in between the iPad and the case. I often stuck lottery tickets etc there so I don't forget, guess I need a new system.

Off to spend it now :)

8. biokid

biokid Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2013
    Wop Wops
    That is a neat place to hide it. :)

9. TheEvilRobot

TheEvilRobot Well-Known Member

Apr 4, 2013
    You found it

10. Probably easiest just to put it in your wallet next time.

11. Snozberry

Snozberry Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2012
    I keep my bank card in my iPhone case.. Then I just need to grab my phone and I'm out the door.. But I usually bring my bag anyway

12. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Sorry just seen this. Thats crazy ! Call me old fashioned but dont people use a wallet to keep their cards/money in ?

13. Fireball926

Fireball926 Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2010
    none
    Somewhere
    If I was an itunes voucher I would hide myself behind all the google play store cards. Nobody would ever find me