Beta Testers for AlienCab (iPhone 4 only!)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by pbendersky, Jul 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi,
    I'm the lead developer of AlienCab, an upcoming line drawing game (see previous thread: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=61812).

Here's a video of the gameplay:

We finished updating our art for the Retina Display, but we don't own an iPhone 4 (not available in our country yet). We are looking for a few users to help us test the app on an iPhone 4, and make sure no graphic issues were introduced.

The 1.0 version is waiting for review at Apple, and we want to submit version 1.1 with support for the iPhone 4 as soon as 1.0 starts selling, somewhen next week.

If you are interested, please contact me via PM.

2. nikhsterboi

nikhsterboi Well-Known Member

Damn, don't have an iPhone! :(

3. doodlejumper

doodlejumper Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2010
    Stuck in traffic
    Making this iPhone 4 only is a really bad move, it'll cut your profits by at least half.

4. nikhsterboi

Yeah listen to him and get scared! You need to make this playable on ALL the iDevices or else I'm not talking to you anymore.

Nah, just kidding. Do what you want but sales will be much better if you guys didn't focus on just one device. :)

5. We are not focusing only on one device! We just need beta testers with iPhone 4. The game works in all iDevices, and will continue to do it. We just want to give iPhone 4 users better graphics, and that's why I need a few testers.

6. K.D!

K.D! Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2008
    England
    I've got an iPhone 4 and would be happy to help you in any way.

7. Please send me a PM with your iPhone's UDID. I'll make a build (later today, or tomorrow morning) for the testers to check.

Thank you in advance!

8. nikhsterboi

Oops! Sorry! :eek: