Bardbarian IAP help please

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Moisty82, May 12, 2014.

1. Moisty82

Moisty82 New Member

Aug 13, 2013
    Just wondering if anybody know what's up with Bardbarian and removing ads from the app if you had previously paid for the game.

I bought the game on release for 99c and it had no ads, now it's free it has ads. I can't help feel like I have lost 99c to the game's devs. I have tried deleting the game and reinstalling and hitting the restore purchases button both to no avail.

2. vii-Lucky

vii-Lucky Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2013
    Did you update the game or you re-installed it?

I've got no problems with the latest build since i update it and never deleted it. :)

3. Moisty82

Moisty82 New Member

Aug 13, 2013
    Yeah I updated from my original install and then tried a full reinstall. I will have to contact the dev. Thanks for your reply :)

4. esdotdev

esdotdev Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2011
    There's not a lot we can do in this case unfortunately. On Android I could tell you to purchase a Golden Axe and refund it, but Apple doesn't allow this.

Best bet is to just buy some coins, that will put you at $3 invested, and a headstart on your game save, which is really more than a fair price for the many hours of gameplay in Bardbarian.

We would've launched the game at $2.99 anyways if it was our decision, Bulkypix were the ones who pushed us to go $.99.