MICROMON : A Monster Capture Game for Mobile Devices

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by batux1617, Apr 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rzdesign

rzdesign Well-Known Member

Apr 5, 2010
    Illustrator & (Game) Designer
    The Netherlands
    That looks awesome! Can't wait for this game!

2. Jxsgamer

Jxsgamer Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2011
    USA
    That looks lively. :D

3. LightningLoui

LightningLoui Active Member

Oct 27, 2011
    look nice indeed :D

do you have a planned date for releasing? :D
    maybe this month or year? :D

4. NeonVoidJP

NeonVoidJP Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2012
    I really hope it's soon!! This is the game I am anticipating more than anything! I feel like this has a lot more to offer than the others! Fingers crossed it's soon, I'm sick of waiting! Lol

5. NeonVoidJP

Jul 18, 2012
    So I've put countless posts on here that haven't been replied to and I've sent a message or two on Facebook to the moga group and had no response at all in months!! I kinda feel like they aren't bothered about us much, anybody else have the same feeling or know if there is any more recent news on this? I hope this game doesn't just dissapear as it looks awesome!

6. Bdzer

Bdzer Well-Known Member

Apr 5, 2011
    From the past, this indicates that they're more money hungry, just from what I've seen (please prove me wrong Moga). I believe this game is going to be Freemium or worse, cost money + IAP to be better than the next guy. The game looks beautiful and I hope they don't put it to waste with freemium.

7. Deixa

Deixa Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2012
    This is what they said on one of their kickstarters...

The game will be FREE for a single reason: the more users we have the better online experience and the larger the community will be. Just to clarify we will not sell power (as in nothing that affects the online gaming balance). We will however, offer convenience and some really REALLY cool perks to players and you as a backer will get immediate access to these perks for FREE as soon as we launch the game. So, for all of our awesome backers we will give you a really nice boost from the get go! Trust us it will be worth it!

Clarification Note : By no means any player will be required to purchase anything in order to finish the game with ease. Oh... and did we mention the game will be advertisement FREE?

All we can do is just wait.

8. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    Is it out today?

9. Deixa

Deixa Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2012
    I wish. The way they have gone all quite seems like we won't see the game till 2013 if that

10. moga

moga Member

Apr 29, 2012
    We posted an update last week (animation test video). We also updated our Facebook page with it and some music too :p I really wish I could post here more often, but believe me, if I am not online posting stuff, I am working on the game. We want to release the game ASAP so the team is really focused on development.

In regards to some FAQs, I've replied to them but due to the influx of posts (in our fb page) they might get lost. But just in case here are some FAQs:

-Release day: We are on track to finish development by mid Oct (Yeah... we are pretty close :)...). We also have to consider making it compatible with the new iPhone 5 and iPad, if you factor in bug fixing and balancing it might take us a little more to release it but it won't be much longer.

-Android support: We just don't have the resources to hire an Android programmer. Maybe later.

-Freemium: I've replied to this one so many times (at least on fb) lol... the official answer is: we don't know... we are focusing on making the best game possible atm. The circumstances changed a lot since we failed our Kickstarter, so we don't know if its going to be freemium or premium. But one thing is for sure: There will NOT be a paywall at all. You won't be require to buy anything to finish the game, we don't have an energy exhaust system (for example: buy more energy to keep playing), we just don't have/like that. People are used to these stuff on most freemium games so I understand the concern, but it's just not our case.

The game is looking gorgeous. Just a little more :D I really hope it meets all your expectations.

11. Deixa

Deixa Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2012
    The fact that this wont rely on in app purchase my expectations are all over the place! Just the name Micromon sounds mouth watering, can't wait to have it!!

12. moga

moga Member

Apr 29, 2012
    Here's a new teaser! :) I hope you like it!

[​IMG]

13. Deixa

Deixa Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2012
    Looks great! One more teaser please :)

14. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    Video please :) :)

15. Bdzer

Bdzer Well-Known Member

Apr 5, 2011
    Looks AMAZING, no freemium, and iPhone 5 support? Thank god I didn't purchase ZENFORMS. Can't wait MOGA!

16. NeonVoidJP

Jul 18, 2012
    Hoohah! Some updates! :D that makes me happy haha. I purchased zenforms and it didn't meet my expectations at all, it's just lacking so much! I really hope micromon delivers (which I really think it will) so excited for the release!

17. Deixa

Deixa Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2012
    I check this post every day and its the slowest but yet exciting one I've come across.

18. NeonVoidJP

Jul 18, 2012
    I second that!! :D

19. Darkenemy

Darkenemy Member

Oct 6, 2012
    Will there be different types of attacks and animations for them?

20. moga

moga Member

Apr 29, 2012
    Hello! Yes there will ;)