How do i beat first boss on Across Age?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by mookyvon1, Mar 1, 2010.

1. mookyvon1

mookyvon1 New Member

Mar 1, 2010
    Yep i know you have to fire when eyes closed then charge in with ales and yes i know you need to use a hell of alot of items well i used 2 golden apples all 6 of my small apples all 5 of my soulwaters 3 apple breads and the boss STILL DOES NOT DIE he freaking has like 1 million hp i spent like 1 hour grinding to level 29 from 22 in that dumb dungeon and when i attack with ales and he has his eyes open i take away like 1/100 of his health... HOW DO I BEAT HIM AND DID THIS HAPPEN TO YOU?
    MIN LEVEL REQ?

2. jonds0914

jonds0914 New Member

Apr 1, 2010
    I have had difficulties with this as well, but have figured some of it out. First off the controls to the game are kinda lame, this makes it extremely difficult to move your character around to dodge the monsters attacks, but you just have to manage to do your best. Never stop moving with Ceska, and as you said above, use the Fireball attack when the eyes are closed (to do maximum damage charge it up first by holding the attack button down while on the run). While on the run you have to look for the opening when the eye is shut and then let the monster have it. You will still need quite a few apples and at least 2-3 soulwaters and it is nice to have a couple golden apples on top of that.

Anyways, I hope this helps you out and let me know if you find a easier way.

3. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    Like the previous poster said, never stop moving, and of course change to ales only when you're low on health or something like that. It's actually not necessary to use any revive items. You are able to pause the game at any time to use items directly from the inventory. So stock up on about 10 apples maybe, and 5 mp items. That should be well enough to defeeat the plant boss thing. On the bright side, this is the hardest boss until you reach the final one :]. Pm if you need any more help!

4. mookyvon1

mookyvon1 New Member

Mar 1, 2010
    i already it beat it :p it was easy thanks for the help guys!