Universal Temple Run (by Imangi Studios)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Aug 3, 2011.

1. dingtzy

dingtzy Member

Aug 12, 2011
    It is the best parkour game I ever had play, I cann't put it down when I first play it .

2. meridasaan

meridasaan Member

Aug 4, 2012
    Is there any plan to release "Temple Run 2" ?

Different parkour,different environment can be good.

3. meridasaan

meridasaan Member

Aug 4, 2012
    No answer came.

I think this means "No."

4. kshep

kshep Well-Known Member
    Patreon Indie

Sep 15, 2008
    Hey everyone!

We're so hard at work on all sorts of Temple Run related stuff and the next few months are going to be full of some huge announcements!

First up, I'm excited to announce the launch of the Temple Run comic series! For the last few months we've been working with Ape Entertainment, who also did the Pocket God comic series, to flesh out the world and characters of Temple Run. It's been an awesome experience and the artists and writers that are working with us on this are amazing! Check out this amazing 6 page preview of the first issue here:

http://issuu.com/apecomics/docs/temple_run_preview/7

The comic will be available in print and digitally on the App Store. You can order a limited collectorÂ’s edition of Temple Run issue #1 right now which includes exclusive bonus content. The first 1000 copies will be signed by the artist. This offer is only available for the next 5 days, so order your copy now!

http://ape-entertainment.com/temple-run-exclusive/

We're really excited about this project and look forward to hearing what you all think.

Stay tuned for more exciting news!

-Keith

5. one.sixty.four

one.sixty.four Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2013
    minnesota
    is there ever a end? or do you just run for ever? i see that all of the game center top scores are 50,000,000. does something special happen then?

6. trrll

trrll New Member

Jan 24, 2013
    Jump from zipline?

In some zipline scenes, it looks like you pass an alternate route before you reach the end of the zipline. Is it actually possible to access that path from the zipline?

7. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    No.. And you are posting on the TEMPLE RUN PART 1 (ONE) thread. :D

LOL

8. goldbergx

goldbergx New Member

Apr 4, 2014
    anyway to go down further in the iOS high scores and see the first "real" scores beyond the fakers? Used to be able to do it in iOS 6.x but not in 7.x