What should I do?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by vbxz47, Dec 26, 2010.

1. vbxz47

vbxz47 Well-Known Member

May 28, 2009
    Ohio
    I have 8.73 left on my iTunes account. I want to keep 7 dollars for dead space when it's released(assuming it's 7 bucks). So that means I can get a .99 app still. Or I could risk blowing the money and getting an iTunes giftcard or my credit card to work(security code error) later. So what should I do? If you pick .99 app, make suggestions for .99 cent apps. If you chose blow the money then suggest game(s) that add up to eight bucks. I have aralon, bc2, rr2, nova 2, perfect cell, and lara croft. Thanks!

2. Cilo

Cilo Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    Los Angeles
    I could tell you what not to buy, Illusia - dang thing is broken, bought it this morning and it won't load at all lol.

3. Dx_0628

Dx_0628 Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2010
    Creating ideas for future gaming.
    get age of zombies its 99cents and addicting lol fun game

4. vbxz47

vbxz47 Well-Known Member

May 28, 2009
    Ohio
    Already have thanks tho

@Cilo not my game genre anyway thanks

5. vbxz47

vbxz47 Well-Known Member

May 28, 2009
    Ohio
    Actually nvm I was thinking of wrong game but not even Illusia lite opens!

6. tocameelarcade

tocameelarcade Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2010
    get Jet Car Stunts!, mmm game Dev Story?, Sonic 4, Samurai II or any game thats now on sale!, consider that this games are going up in price in just a week or maybe if you are lucky 2, but Dead Space will probably be out in the last days of January. buy 8 .99 games :D

7. vbxz47

vbxz47 Well-Known Member

May 28, 2009
    Ohio
    Alright thanks I'll probably buy jcs. Loved it on friends touch awhile back and maybe samurai 2. Also I heard osmos is good, is it?

8. McCREE

McCREE Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2010
    yes, it's brilliant.

JCS & game dev story are both awesome suggestions...here are some more:

infinity blade
    silverfish
    wispin
    tilt to live
    hook worlds
    solipskier
    trainyard
    lego harry potter
    galaxy on fire 2

i guess that's good for now. some are cheap, others are not. all are awesome and highly recommended.

9. Cilo

Cilo Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    Los Angeles
    Osmos is great, really cool experience.

10. TapMad_D

TapMad_D Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2010
    gaming
    HongKong
    actually i can't figure out they say gamevil and its title Zenonia is great! that game is no compare with those classic titles like Square's Secret of Mana, Golden Sun from Nintendo and of course the Tales series from Namco. Korean is just copying!

11. vbxz47

vbxz47 Well-Known Member

May 28, 2009
    Ohio
    Is there gameplay or is it just like one of those apps with the impressive atmosphere but you don't do anything

12. Fireball926

Fireball926 Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2010
    none
    Somewhere
    You should pick up solipskier i picked it up yesterday due to the 99c sale and I'm having a lot of fun me and my cousin were sneaking a couple games under the table at christmas dinner!

13. Paradiso

Paradiso Well-Known Member

It's a game. Usually your just trying to become the biggest by absorbing other particles, while dealing with gravity, death, different obstacles. Beautiful game, but I didn't think it was very fun. I can't stand games where you work at it for a long time and then you bump into the wrong thing and have to start over, which is how this game is for me.

14. Kyotaro

Kyotaro Member

Dec 23, 2010
    True, same goes to me as well. A well promising game, but with that update it keeps crashing. I had the free version it crashed as well. I was really enjoying the game too. :( Now I'm just playing Chaos Rings.

15. vbxz47

vbxz47 Well-Known Member

May 28, 2009
    Ohio
    I dont know. I guess I'm still thinking. Just don't want to waste money. And yeah Illusia is not working for sure. :)

16. TooTinyMan

TooTinyMan Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2010
    Over there --->
    There are a lot of games for sale right now for only a buck.

17. Cilo

Cilo Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    Los Angeles
    Don't ask me how, but miraculously Illusia is working today. They must've pushed some type of fix over their Gamevil network. Also Osmos is a puzzle/strategy game with a cool physics aspect to it.