Star Wars Pinball by Zen Studios

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Phoenix24, Feb 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phoenix24

Phoenix24 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 7, 2012
    Lancashire, England
    Hot off the press

"Zen Studios
    Star Wars Pinball Coming This February!

Use the Force to guide the silver ball in Star Wars Pinball coming to digital stores in just a few short weeks! The first pack of tables includes Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back, Boba Fett, and Star Wars: The Clone Wars. We will be unveiling detailed looks at each table in the coming weeks, so be sure to check the Zen Blog or www.starwarspinball.com for the latest Star Wars Pinball updates.

Star Wars Pinball will be available as DLC for the following platforms:

• Pinball FX2™ on Xbox LIVE® Arcade & Windows 8
    • Zen Pinball 2™ on PlayStation®Network for PlayStation 3 & PlayStation Vita with Cross Buy entitlement! Purchase once and play on both systems!
    • Zen Pinball 2 on the Mac®App Store
    • Zen Pinball on the Apple®App Store
    • Zen Pinball HD Google Play™

Additionally, Star Wars Pinball will be available for download as standalone application on the Apple®App Store and
    Google Play™. New platforms will be announced at a later date.

Each table features a different iconic moment from the Star Wars universe, with interactive 3D characters, and unique gameplay. There will be a total of ten themed pinball tables in the Star Wars Pinball collection.

We will be unveiling more details on each table over the next few weeks leading up to release, so be sure to keep an eye on the Zen Blog or www.starwarspinball.com for the latest Star Wars Pinball updates.

May the Force be with you!"

If you are in any way a pinball fan I would say this will be a must buy game.

2. killercow

killercow Well-Known Member

Coming the 27th of February.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-02-19-star-wars-pinball-due-next-week-on-psn-xbla-ios-mac-and-pc

3. studepaber007

studepaber007 Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2011
    Ohio
    I'm SUPER excited for these tables and it's good to see a release date. I'll probably buy all of them and any future Star Wars table released!

4. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    When was the last time we saw a decent Star Wars release on iOS? Maybe this whole Disney thing ain't a bad idea. Anyway I'm stoked about this, can't wait!

5. Fastbridge

Fastbridge Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2009
    Service advisor for Honda
    NYC, New York. USA
  6. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    I'm very excited for this release! Can't wait to play!

7. studepaber007

Jan 26, 2011
    Ohio
  8. unbrokenchain33

unbrokenchain33 Well-Known Member

Feb 22, 2010
    How will pricing be?

9. darkhorse

darkhorse Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2009
  10. september

september Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2012
    I was thinking this was standalone

11. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    I cant wait for this ! I did read at first they were going to be available in the Zen Pinball app and also as a seperate standalone one. I hope you only have to pay once but we'll see.

But from what i've seen in the videos the tables look great, i'll be getting them all asap. FINALLY we have some decent Star Wars games, just wish Disney would re-release some old classics like Rogue Squadron (Would work so well on iOS) and even stuff like Dark Forces, great old FPS games.

12. september

september Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2012
    Kyle Katarn, I'll never forget that fall scream

13. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Ha ha. I had a trip down memory lane a few years back and bought up the old Jedi Dark Forces games and played them from the start. You got a lot of content ! Some very long levels, had a great time playing those.

But back to Star Wars Pinball, says the 27th, i 'presume' that means it'll appear at 11am GMT (NZ 12am) time tomorrow which means i can get it midnight tomorrow. Be nice if its released worldwide instantly. Not too long to wait though.

14. unbrokenchain33

Feb 22, 2010
    so there will be 10 total Star Wars tables each at $1.99? How will I know which one to buy?

15. studepaber007

Jan 26, 2011
    Ohio
    Buy all of them of course! ;)

16. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Yep i'm another 'buy them all' response !

If we buy these tables then the companies involved will think 'damn these are selling well' and we'll get more and more or different Star Wars games.

If we all just choose one or two and leave it like that then i doubt we'll see many more in the future. This is our chance to show that quality star wars games sell well on iOS

17. unbrokenchain33

Feb 22, 2010
    I'm not a huge Pinball or Star Wars fan but these look great. Will definitely start with just 1 table. Probably Empire Strikes Back

18. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Well, im really not a pinball guy, but i sure am a big starwars fan, so this is intafrigginbuy! Like, all tables will be mine!

19. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    Woo-hoo! One more day!!!!

20. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Theyre out !!!

(Via the Zen pinball app, cant find a standalone app)