Master of Craft

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by Taeles, Jun 27, 2014.

1. hellscaretaker

hellscaretaker Well-Known Member

May 27, 2012
    Im a youtube gamer/streamer
    Master of Craft

Hellscare is me on this game, you can never be without too many friends it does look they can be a great help as well.

2. Havelcek

Havelcek Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 30, 2013
    Add me: Havelcek

3. Taeles

Taeles Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 5, 2011
    #3 Taeles, Jun 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2014
    For random friends, bottom right banner icon and then third button to the left of it. Third tab, just invite everyone you see, tab out and then back in for a fresh list. Also check the fourth tab because you will be appearing on random peoples lists and they'll be sending you invites.

Beyond that, on tab 3 Type "Taeles" and hit search :) -hinthintwinknudge-

:)

4. cofunguy

cofunguy Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2012
    I think my id is TV, but not 100% sure. If you do see a person at level 11 then it probably is me. Didn't see anyway of finding one's nickname in any of the screens!

5. Taeles

Taeles Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 5, 2011
    Your nickname in the game is what you choose at the very beginning :)

6. TRB4

TRB4 Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2013
    Feel free to add me, my nickname is TRBIV

You can see your nickname right above the experience bar in the top left corner

7. sushibox

sushibox Well-Known Member

Oct 28, 2008
    #7 sushibox, Jul 9, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2014
    I just now started adding friends, oddly I had a handful of requests and never clicked on the friends icon to see them. Feel free to add me too: Sushibox. Also, I tried adding you TRBIV but it appears there's a friend cap on this game, odd I wonder what the limit is.

Edit: I just noticed on the friends panel, it's a 50 friend cap.

8. TRB4

TRB4 Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2013
    Hey Sushibox, I sent you a request. I try to make sure that the friends on my list are active players, so once a day I unfriend any players who haven't played for 6 days, so every once in a while a couple spots open up on my friend list. I figure that if you've stopped playing for 6 days you're probably not coming back. I would rather have active friends that keep leveling up and getting stronger than a bunch of level 10-16 players who have abandoned the game.

By the way, if you haven't checked it out yet, I have made a couple VERY long posts in the main Master of Craft topic discussing several tips and strategies for this game. My posts are here and here.

9. Retro Nug

Retro Nug Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    The Netherworld
    Hey guys! Please add me! My ingame name is "Retro".

10. TRB4

TRB4 Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2013
    Added you