Sky Force by Infinite Dreams is coming soon!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by MikeID, Sep 23, 2009.

1. MikeID

MikeID Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2009
    We have the pleasure to inform that the original and highly rated (9.5 by IGN) Sky Force will be released as well on the iPhone platform!

For more information on this amazing title please visit the official website of the product: http://idreams.pl/sky_force.html.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

More info on the iPhone version soon!

Follow us on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/idreamsgames

2. Hexhammer

Hexhammer Member

Jun 10, 2009
    Hope the graphic better than Sky Force Reloaded, the resolution seems low in last release.
    Actually I want to play Hooked On: Creatures Of The Deep and K-Rally, or Explode Arena online version on iPhone:)

3. Frand

Frand Well-Known Member

I thought Sky Force Reloaded was already an expanded version of Sky Force?

4. MikeID

MikeID Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Hooked On: Creatures of the Deep was published by Nokia and is an exclusive title for the N-Gage so it won't appear on the iPhone I'm afraid. But K-Rally and Explode Arena? In the future who knows... :). But right now we are working on completely new titles...

Sky Force Reloaded is just the sequel to Sky Force so it's a different game.

5. Pocket-Gaming

Pocket-Gaming Member

Jul 6, 2009
    Journalist
    Moscow
    I really love Sky Force Reloaded and it's one of reasons why I don't want to throw away my old Nokia N-Gage QD. Impatiently waiting for iPhone-version.

6. MikeID

MikeID Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Well actually Sky Force Reloaded is already available for the iPhone - http://idreams.pl/sky_force_reloaded.html.

Best regards,
    Mike

7. arta

arta Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2009
    Red x's. Try tinypic.com or something.

8. Hexhammer

Hexhammer Member

Jun 10, 2009
    Yea, I have a N95 8GB and love Hooked On: Creatures of the Deep so much:D

I think K-Rally is a good idea, cause all my friends are playing Horror Racing now(I personally think these 2 games have same style), but a "completely new titles" is more attractive...like all your games since I got a N-GAGE, keep the good work on!:)

9. Pocket-Gaming

Pocket-Gaming Member

Jul 6, 2009
    Journalist
    Moscow
    Tnx so much, but now I don't know who needs original Sky Force if the better version alredy exists?

10. PointOfLight

PointOfLight Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2008
    Programmer
    Indiana, USA
    It's great to hear that you have completely new games in the works for the iPhone, but it's a bit disappointing to see this come out before K-Rally, especially since we already had Sky Force Reloaded. I really hope you guys do bring K-Rally over (or a souped up "sequel" of sorts would be great too).

11. ArturID

ArturID Well-Known Member

Hey Everyone,

We just announced unusual promo action for gamers. All you have to do is visit Infinite Dreams Facebook fan page and become our fan. If the 'like' counter shows over 5000 fans, Sky Force will be discounted to free on App Store for 48 hours.

ItÂ’s first time in the history when gamers can drop Sky Force price. Come and join the others!

12. ArturID

ArturID Well-Known Member

Only 2700 fans left to reach the goal!