Pocket Frogs Trading Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by starmonkey101, Sep 16, 2010.

1. JoEllynO

JoEllynO Active Member

Nov 2, 2012
    Wisconsin, USA
  2. pocketfrogs150

Nov 2, 2012
    Trick or Treat Set!

I have been seeking the set as well, but I've bred half of it (the Lanterna and Ligo) so I only need the other half (the "ghosts" and green and black ones). Is it alright if you can send it to me dudette and I return it to/repay the rightful owner (LauraFitz4?)?
    Thank you so much, I have been asking for it for a few days on this thread with no luck. Also, if it doesn't need to be returned, I can pass the entire Trick or Treat set along to anyone who needs it.

3. meplie

meplie Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    Quebec, Canada
    I sent you a friend request. I can send the Tabula now and the Pluma and Aceris tomorrow.

4. meplie

meplie Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    Quebec, Canada
    I am missing those from lvl 17-21 which is where I am.

Cornus
    Volta
    Lunaris
    Shelbus
    Pyramis
    Lotus

I can trade for any of the new ones I have. They are all in my habitats. Thanks in advance!

5. dudette0980

dudette0980 Member

Mar 20, 2011
    #24665 dudette0980, Nov 3, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2012
    Recap

Also pocketfrogs150 I could send those, just ask LauraFitz4 if its ok.

Can anyone who is a buddie of mine on game enter try to see my game (frogs) and tell me if all or any habitats open up?

Does anyone know how to fix the froggydex?

Thanks for the help.

6. Domenic15

Domenic15 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2010
    Rhode Island
    I still have some trick or treat starter sets available.

7. DeanKeith

DeanKeith Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2009
    San Antonio, TX
    I know this has been answered now, but just in case, it appears that ALL the new breeds appear in the pond, and apparently can also be FrogMart potion frogs (I have seen the same new breed in both the pond and FrogMart).

However, the new frogs are level 17 - 32. So in order to see them all, you would have to be at level 32 or higher. I am currently level 26, so I only have access to about two thirds of the new breeds in the pond.

So... I have a new goal... I am no longer a Dexer... I'm going to try and level up. The fastest way I know to do that is to breed expensive frogs with each other.

Also, since I am going to stop dexing for a while... does anyone want all 16 sub-colors of Glass XXX Calyx? I'm about to dump them. If I get multiple replies before I check back, I'll evenly distribute the 16... and if I get no replies, everyone on my GC friends list will get at least 1. :D

8. LauraFitz4

LauraFitz4 Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2011
    #24668 LauraFitz4, Nov 3, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2012
    Whenever I send gift frogs, nothing is expected in return, please feel free to pass the set along to whomever you like (PocketFrogs150), no need to ask my permission!

I just love helping others, and do it as an appreciation to all the help I have received from other forum members.

Not sure if I can help with your Habs or Dex, I don't seem to be having problems with mine. Sorry! I did try to visit, and I could see your Habs/Frogs from the list view, but when I tried to travel to any I just got stuck on the load screen. I could open the nursery, but it just had a black background, no picture under the frogs.

9. pocketfrogs150

Nov 2, 2012
    Thank you so much that is so sweet of you! Dudette, I would really appreciate the ghosts and black and green frogs from the set.
    As for anyone reading this, who wants the Trick or Treat set? First come first served, just quote this post ;)
    Also, is there a reason none of the new frogs are showing up in my pond or market?
    Thank you so much AndiNZ for the new species ^_^

10. meplie

meplie Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    Quebec, Canada
    I would love the set if nobody else wants it :)

11. meplie

meplie Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    Quebec, Canada
    Thanks JoEllinO for the 6 frogs!! Do you need any of mine?

12. JoEllynO

JoEllynO Active Member

Nov 2, 2012
    Wisconsin, USA
    Any random acts of froggy kindness will do. My wish list is currently rather short - mustacium, nodare, and botulus.

13. Mindion

Mindion Active Member

Oct 31, 2012
    Restaurant Owner
    Thanks Dean, and Joellyno as well for the frogs on my list, now I am down to 4 missing!

Let me know if there is anything you need!!

14. LJayne03

LJayne03 Member

Jul 4, 2012
    I'm new to the game, would appreciate any friends

my name us LJayne03

15. Mindion

Mindion Active Member

Oct 31, 2012
    Restaurant Owner
    Much appreciated!

I have

Botulus
    Tessera
    Hennae
    Foramen

left on my wish list now! so exciting!!

16. Giroth

Giroth Well-Known Member

May 14, 2011
    USA
    awesome! thanks!:) what's your game center id?

17. meplie

meplie Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    Quebec, Canada
    meplie ;)

18. JoEllynO

JoEllynO Active Member

Nov 2, 2012
    Wisconsin, USA
    How about a nodare? Thanks. Back to taming the young ones.

JoEllynO

19. dudette0980

dudette0980 Member

Mar 20, 2011
    WOW THAT'S SOOO NICE!!!! Got it, pocketfrogs150 I will sent it to you tomorrow because all the frogs still need about a day to load.

Its's ok LauraFitz4. Yeah that's the same for me. I can only open up my black hole nursery ( hahaha) . Oh well. Yeah, I just glad I can atleast see my frogs from the list. I will try redownloading since i got it on my ipad too.

LauraFitz4 Are you sure you don't want anything? You have helped me soooo much! :) You could look through my habitats and i will see if I can send you something.

THANKS SOOOOO MUCH!!!!! :cool:

20. pocketfrogs150

Nov 2, 2012
    You got it! Expect it in a few days and I'm on my phone so I can't see signatures; what's your GC ID?