Hero of Sparta 2 Help Desk

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by iphoneprogrammer, Jul 30, 2010.

1. iphoneprogrammer

iphoneprogrammer Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2009
    Financial Analyst for Baines and Ernst
    London, UK
    #1 iphoneprogrammer, Jul 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2010
    So now that this game has come and has exceeded most of our expectations, I found it necessary to create a help thread to aid those who are having trouble in the game.

For me, I am stuck at the flying demon boss. I get to the third wave of bad guys (after the demon strikes the ground area 2x) and I cannot seem to beat that wave. What do I have to do to regain health? I focus attack every enemy I can but no green orbs. My sword is at damage level 2 and I use that shield special atack as much as I can. Anyone who has gotten passed this level could you shed some light on what I am doing wrong or what I should be doing differently?!

Thanks and feel free to post your comments questions and concerns for this game here.

2. WunDaii

WunDaii Well-Known Member

Yup, I'm stuck at the same part, in the arena/stadium area right? With that glowing/glistening square? Any help is appreciated. :)

3. Ediocy

Ediocy Member

Nov 11, 2009
    Spoiler Start (Highlight to read the following)

Kill the normal mobs that spawns and after you defeat a wave of them, the Manticore will fly in and engage you. During this time, do not attempt to attack it. Instead, simply stand on that glowing tiled area and wait for the Manticore's barbed tail to strike down at you. You can dodge out of the way and if you time your dodge before the striking animation as well.

Rinse and repeat this 3 times and you will eventually start the focus kill button press chain.

Spoiler End

4. ImLegend

ImLegend Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2010
    STUCK HERE for long time, how can I jump over to the center area?

[​IMG]

PLS HELP!!!!

5. SstakK

SstakK Active Member

Mar 22, 2010
    Go to the gears left of you, youll see that the action button will pop up

6. myrmidon

myrmidon Member

Jul 30, 2010
    Self employed, online business
    Geelong, Victoria, Australia.
    2nd question.

with the flying demon boss get him to strike the glowing square by maneuvering in the vicinity of the glowing square until the square is broken completely. Continue to encourage the demon to strike the same spot by moving over that same small area. Eventually his tail will become momentarily stuck in the ground. Move close to his tail when it is stuck in the ground and an action icon will appear. Press it quickly and then press the button sequence which follows. Obviously dont let his tail strike you directly, just entice it to hit that small area repeatedly. Thats how its done.

7. iphoneprogrammer

Mar 26, 2009
    London, UK
    I know this, but how do we stay alive the whole time? Frankly the health you have is not high enough to last the entire battle, how do we obtain health orbs to keep our health up while fighting? I am basically using 3/4 of a health bar because thats what the game gives me when the battle restarts. Its a pain in the friggin ass.

8. ImLegend

ImLegend Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2010
    ic miss that...thx

9. myrmidon

myrmidon Member

Jul 30, 2010
    2nd q.

that fight does take up a lot of health. It took me more than a few passes to make it. Dont think theres extra health orbs. Only archers and statues seem to put them out consistently. I jumped around a lot and made good use of that heavy downwards slide press sword blow. You got to try to make it on to his tail the first time he gets it stuck. And i just piled all my orbs into sword and shield damage, magic can come later i guess. Thats how i got past it. Good luck mate.

10. iphoneprogrammer

Mar 26, 2009
    London, UK
    do you mean when he first strikes the metal plate thingy? Thats when i hop on his tail? because I do not see an action button to allow that to take place. I could easily beat this guy if I didn't start with 3/4 of my health....its just really annoying to have to do this over and over again.

11. Just restart the chapter with demon boss.
    Remember to hold down the attack button when a lot of enemies are around you. (shield energy thing)
    Jump lots.

12. xkiller006x

xkiller006x Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2009
    Has anyone reached Pegasus? I am completely stuck. Every time i go to turn on the 3rd Beam another one shuts off, meanwhile im getting destroyed by those mage girls who constantly spawn...Any help would be good

13. myrmidon

myrmidon Member

Jul 30, 2010
    2nd q

yeah, jump on the first time his tail gets stuck when the square breaks completely, if you fall off you lose too much health later. I think the shield magic power is underpowered at that stage of the game, try relying on the heavier sword blows to kill the other monsters as quickly as possible. Its definitely possible with a bit of precision and patience. I did just that yesterday. Also, get some extra experience and those crystal things you can socket onto the sword and shield in the arena as well. Apart from that i can only say keep trying. Mix up the attacks, kill the monsters as fast as possible. Sliding down on the attack button with a few levels of extra damage is pretty effective. You'll get there!

14. imaticx

imaticx New Member

Jul 31, 2010
    #14 imaticx, Jul 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2010
    I'm stuck here, i don't know how to continue?? :-\

[​IMG]

15. DaMasta

DaMasta New Member

Jul 31, 2010
    #15 DaMasta, Aug 1, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2010
    Help!!

Ok I'm stuck in the desert place where the thing shoot lasers at you. I'm stuck at the part where you see four of the crystal things. There is a blocked doorway in the middle . There are 2 crystals on each side of the doorway. When you walk out far enough lasers fire at you. I've tried having the laser hit each of the 4 crystals and nothing! Plz help.

EDIT : it's the same place as the post above me.

P.S. If I figure it out I'll post the solution.

Ok I figured it out. There r 4 crystals but you have to hit them in a certain order and do it really fast. The first is the first 1 on the right side of the door. 2nd crystal is the farthest crystal on the left side of the door. Next is the closest crystal on the left side of the door next to the one you just hit. The last crystal is the far right crystal. Bingo you in. This worked for me hope it works for you!

16. Manathilian

Manathilian Well-Known Member

Mar 31, 2009
    *sigh*. I'm also stuck in that place as well (same as the above 2 posts)....

17. Random_Guy

Random_Guy Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Australia, mate!
    Probably the second Gameloft game that needed a help desk thread, with the first being Assassin's Creed.

18. imaticx

imaticx New Member

Jul 31, 2010
    and what to do in mission after that 4 crystals? When you need a push a big platform?

19. ddtddt

ddtddt New Member

Aug 1, 2010
    What did you mean 'hit' the crystals ? make the laser shoot them ? or simply hit them with the sword ? I tried to make the laser shoot them in this order, and nothing. The crystals glow for a short time after being shot by lasers. Is that it ?

20. shades

shades Active Member

Jul 18, 2010
    help

i m at pegasus and cant move the things without being struck down what do i do?