GameClub Minigore (by Mountain Sheep)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by vicente.ramirezch, Jul 30, 2009.

1. GodSon

GodSon Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    Update out!

2. Notthevictim

Notthevictim Well-Known Member

Wow, wasn't expecting Episode 5 so earlier.

3. Nejibana

Nejibana Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2009
    i thought the Penguins will be some kind of enemy... i was wrong :{

we could use another boss :|

dont really like the icon for this update :~

4. hdgreen

hdgreen Well-Known Member

This update is a waste of time. Theyve just added more characters they expect you to buy and then three pictures in the encyclopaedia. Not even any story this time. It's just laziness and money grabbing.
    They haven't brought out any new single player content in ages, no new maps or anything.

5. GodSon

GodSon Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    After playing a while with the new characters...I deleted the game(again). I dont mind new characters in the least bit and definitely welcome them, but it's been practically the same game since it was released. Dont get me wrong, I appreciate all MS has done with the updates, bug fixes, optimizing, etc.. but damn; it's the same gameplay with the same enemy with a few different variations. There needs to be more levels, more enemy types, bosses, more diversity, and just more life to the game in general.

Flame my constructive criticism if you wish but this is how I feel and have had the game since release as well as supported all DLC and have the HD version due to the ever so slow promised updates. Here's to more hoping I guess...

6. FL!ppY

FL!ppY Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2010
    #6626 FL!ppY, Mar 11, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2011
    Thx to Episode 5 update!! My game doesn't start anymore, it stucks on the update info & then it crashes. Thx again, i love when i lost all my progress...

7. doodlejumper

doodlejumper Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2010
    Stuck in traffic
  8. Jazzzed

Jazzzed Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2009
    I can't disagree with anyone's opinions on this one. This is a horrible update for anyone who wasn't willing to plop down the $1.99. Those who did also got the shaft. Just another character skin, and a computer AI that runs poorly and creates alot of lag. I agree with hdgreen, this was just a ploy to squeeze more money out of your wallet. I fell for it, and I'm a moron. I bought the crappy Elder Gore pack back in December and waited 3 months for this garbage. I'm done with in-app purchases from this developer. This game just fails to deliver time and time again.

9. Osujxu

Osujxu Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2010
    wow 1.99 for the character pack? pass...

10. iGod

iGod Member

Feb 14, 2011
    N/A
    Reykjavik, Iceland
    I thought it was a good game. I mean granted the icon is horrible, but I thought it was interesting. I just wish multiplayer would upgrade a bit to make it easier to find matches and yeah so more depth in the game would make it much more appreciated but I find it entertaining for when I'm looking for a solid 15 minutes of entertainment.

11. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Furthermore the update killed my character unlocks... I'd only gotten to Envro-bear but 32,000 kills+ isn't something I wanted wiped away without notice.

12. Guzzyo

Guzzyo Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2009
    Here...
    so, zombie update and good multiplayer every coming to minigore?

13. Random_Guy

Random_Guy Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Australia, mate!
    I have a feeling that they are just trying to milk more cash from this game now...

14. Guzzyo

Guzzyo Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2009
    Here...
    Blog updated!

15. hdgreen

hdgreen Well-Known Member

i think everyone is disappointed with Minigore and i can almost guarantee that they are going to charge for this level editor rubbish that hardly anyone seems to be interested in.
    They show so many new features that they never bring out and then focus their time on a way that we have to make levels so they dont have to. its pathetic and i for one am not paying a single penny on this game or giving it any of my time because simply it has been a two year failure in my eyes.

16. gwet17

gwet17 Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2011
    +1
    RIP, Minigore.

17. parranoya

parranoya Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2008
    The thing I get paid for
    CANADIA
    Hardgore?

Either way...all I want to know is when is Hardgore coming out? They promised this game like a year ago and everyone forgot about it. Minigore was just to tide us over until the real game came out. I was never into it but I have been waiting for a long long time for the main game.

18. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    I'm pretty sure the developers were very open about canceling Hardgore. Also, I think Hardgore was to be a very different game style not a "main game" to Minigore.

19. Gabrien

Gabrien Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2009
    I think a lot of people are still missing the point with this game: it is the essence of the dual stick shooter defined. Yes it is basic, but the basics are rarely gotten this right. That is the reason so many people keep coming back to this game for that "quick go" over most others of its type. It has its place, and that place is cemented on people's devices.

20. 5duc29

5duc29 Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2009
    I agree with HD. Are we going to have those Zombies from the blog? I like their teasers but 75% of what they show are not in the game. It's a shame because this is a great game.

I hope the level editor is a free update. If not I would pay a dollar - one cent if they charge it around that price :p