any horror games?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by corvo attono, May 4, 2013.

1. corvo attono

corvo attono Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2012
    that are out right now and can play on ipod 4?

2. Pocketnova

Pocketnova Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2012
    #2 Pocketnova, May 4, 2013
    Last edited: May 4, 2013
    I enjoyedThe woods on my iPod four. I remember Dead Space playing very well also. Both awesome horror games.

3. Ticonderoga

Ticonderoga Active Member

Feb 23, 2013
    Physicist
    California
    A scary game that is going to come out in summer is called, "forgotten memories". It is a game that many people are waiting for because its been in development for 4 years. It should be a very high quality and scary game.

4. dancj

dancj Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2011
    Dead Space
    Various Slenderman games

5. zzandreezz

zzandreezz Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2013
    USA
    How come you miss Year Walk and Dark Meadow?

6. Curleh Mustache

Curleh Mustache Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2010
    Papa Sangre, but it's an audio experience, not a visual one.

7. Bronxsta

Bronxsta Well-Known Member

So Dead Space IOS is a good port? I usually try to avoid console port, 99.9% of them are watered-down and incredibly inferior to the real thing

8. Pocketnova

Pocketnova Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2012
    From what I heard, it was it more of a side story, set before the second, I think. It is an awesome game though!!

9. Alfalfa

Alfalfa Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2013
    #9 Alfalfa, May 5, 2013
    Last edited: May 5, 2013
    Not a port, it's a unique side-story. The game is a bit old, so the geometry on some enemies are a bit simplistic, but still good. The controls are smooth like butter though. I don't think I actually have any gripes with the game, except that they haven't made a sequel yet.

On the topic of scary games, New York Zombies 1 was really good for me. Still haven't gotten through the sequel yet, but the general immersion seems to be less dark, and more light at the beginning.

What about Year walk? Still have to get through that 8(

Also just remembered Ellie: Help me out please. REALLY good scary point and click/escape game. Played it like 2 years ago? It's actually kind of scary with a plot twist, and its FREE! :D Just checked on the appstore, and looks like the devs made a sequel-esque to it, "Murder Room." Gonna give that a go :)

Kowa Oto? Never purchased it when I had a 2G, but I remember hearing about it.

10. TheEvilRobot

TheEvilRobot Well-Known Member

Apr 4, 2013
    Garden of Fear- has a lite and a paid version; Also has Everyplay which lets you record your games on certain devices

Eyes-The Horror Game- has a lite and paid version

Mystic Hospital -free, recent price drop (1st person puzzle game with scary theme.)

Year Walk