Don't Touch the Ground!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Mach10Games, May 5, 2010.

1. Mach10Games

Mach10Games New Member

Apr 30, 2010
    #1 Mach10Games, May 5, 2010
    Last edited: May 5, 2010
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

My name's Devin, and I'd like to introduce my first game, Don't Touch the Ground! It's a simple little game in which you try and juggle a ball with your finger to keep it from hitting the ground or another obstacle. The farther you can travel without hitting anything, the higher your score gets. It's easy to pick up, but as the number of obstacles grow and the holes you have to fit through get smaller, it's quite the challenge to keep going.

There are three different game modes, one untimed, and two timed, online and offline scores, and there will be a lite version released simultaneously to the .99 cent full version containing just the untimed game mode.

So check out it out on my official website, or follow the game on twitter or facebook, both places where I'm giving away free copies. I have a few final kinks to iron out, but I hope to be able to send the game to Apple for approval in the next couple of days. If you have any questions or comments, I'd love to hear them. Thanks, I hope you enjoy the game.

2. Mach10Games

Mach10Games New Member

Apr 30, 2010
    Gameplay trailer as well

I just realized I can embed youtube videos in posts, so here's the gameplay trailer for everyone. Apologies for the somewhat choppiness, that's the screen recording that's doing that, the actual game plays very smoothly.

3. Aussie2

Aussie2 Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2010
    Looks like a variation of chopper with power ups and stuff. Good job, will check out the lite version when released. Will there be different game modes?

4. Mach10Games

Mach10Games New Member

Apr 30, 2010
    There is one game mode in the lite version, which is shown in the promo video. In the full version, there are two additional game modes which involve timed checkpoints. As you might imagine, being forced to go fast completely changes how the game is played and takes considerably more skill. There might be another twist in the full version, but I haven't completely ironed it out yet, so stay tuned.

5. Mach10Games

Mach10Games New Member

Apr 30, 2010
  6. sammysin

sammysin Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2010
    Government Official.
    Swansea, UK
    I'm gonna check it out mate, best of luck with your game.

7. RJ

RJ Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2009
    California
    AWESOME! I'm sorry i hadn't seen this earlier! Looks like a great game!

And now i can try it out! :D

8. BTM4444

BTM4444 Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2010
    Freshman In College. Studying Public Administratio
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Downloading the lite version now!