7Cities help

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Gadm, Jul 13, 2009.

1. Gadm

Gadm Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    Hi guys, Have anyone here beat the 6th city of this game in normal/hard? I can't pass city 6, someone can help me?

2. Knight

Knight Well-Known Member

Oct 2, 2008
    Game Developer
    Try putting most of your defenses at the back, near the City.

3. wootbean

wootbean Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2009
    the next whiskey bar
    Heck, I had a hard enough time passing it on Easy. Just suck at this I guess.

4. dominator246

dominator246 Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2009
    Build up everything in the back near the base. Don't spread out your towers, keep them close together and upgrade often. That's really about the best advice I can give even though you've probably tried that :p

5. Gadm

Gadm Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    Thanks for the advices, I've tried building everything near, but They keep on passing like in wave 14, maybe is the type of tower where I am wrong

6. Gadm

Gadm Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    nobody?

7. Jyaw3

Jyaw3 Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2009
    Programmer
    Ontario
    Here ya go attached image, just did it, it's on norm only, couldn't bother trying to see if I could do it on hard in one go.
    Basically at the start I just build 1 cannon, 1 arrow on each side, ice generator and 2 lightning towers off the start

then I just upgrade the cannons and arrows mostly and add all the other towers whenever, should be pretty easy with that strat

Oh and I upgrade lightning
    I almost always choose berserk, critical, and charged orb

Attached Files:

8. Gadm

Gadm Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    thanks man