Universal Respawnables - (by Zynga)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Dec 7, 2012.

1. ios gamer365

ios gamer365 Active Member

Nov 25, 2012
    Mine to at the moment! Aside from DEAD TRIGGER. I really hope Zynga puts an iCloud data storage thing in the next update cuz this is a great game!

2. {SQUEEK}

{SQUEEK} Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2012
    Finally played on multiplayer. Pretty much if you do not snipe you are dead. It's the best gun to use.

Lil glitch I'm getting now is I can not complete missions. They are not registering.

Even with the flaws this is still my fav... Unless of course if I lose progress and guns over and over. Crossing my fingers for a one time glitch.

3. syahirvs

syahirvs Member

Oct 18, 2012
    Mission 'Rocket Head' not working

The mission 'Rocket Head' doesnt register when i complete it. Is it a bug? Anyone with same problem??

4. {SQUEEK}

Aug 23, 2012
    Yep that and "size matters" mission. I think the missions may not be working for some reason

5. syahirvs

syahirvs Member

Oct 18, 2012
    #85 syahirvs, Dec 19, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2012
    Mission 'Quick Accountant 3' not working too

EDIT: Post retracted, 'Quick Accountant 3' works.

6. syahirvs

syahirvs Member

Oct 18, 2012
    I cleared that mission today, you might wanna try again

7. {SQUEEK}

Aug 23, 2012
    I just tried and still not working. I will still play even though they are not working

8. cjmitchell2009

cjmitchell2009 New Member

Dec 19, 2012
    Only one not working for me right now is Rocket Head. As someone mentioned earlier, at level 29, you stop gaining exp from multiplayer so I would recommend playing multi as much as possible and then doing missions. That way the missions will be quicker to complete and you won't have to do something like "kill 100 enemies w/ the assault rifle" for a measly 750 exp.

9. ios gamer365

ios gamer365 Active Member

Nov 25, 2012
    If they could just make an iCloud setting this game could really shine PLZ UPDATE AND FIX game has great potential!

10. {SQUEEK}

Aug 23, 2012
    There is new update should fix allot

11. blackbench

blackbench Member

Sep 7, 2012
    #91 blackbench, Dec 21, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2012
    Here is what I noticed about the update:

1. The amount of gold it takes to upgrade certain skills has dramatically INCREASED! For example, the second explosion protection upgrade cost 40 gold before the update. Now it costs 250 gold.

2. Not only that, now the amount of gold they offered (for anyone interested in purchasing IAP) has DECREASED! Before the update you could get 650 gold for $9.99. Now, you only get 320 gold for $9.99.

3. The survey that gives you gold for leaving the developers feedback only gives you 25 gold now as opposed to 50 gold previously.

On a more positive note, multiplayer appears to run a bit smoother.

12. Joltrabbit

Joltrabbit Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Wow, and Tapjoy offers flat out stopped working for me after the first two days. The only gold I've been able to earn since day two is 5 for logging for the 5th day.

I've was waiting at 26... Wish I had gotten to 30 faster now!

13. visionwebs

visionwebs Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2012
    Almost every game zynga do they do a bait hook and switch (ok I'm not talking about the scam, but the ideology)

Bait - fancy graphics
    Hook - good prices
    Switch - make prices worse, except people have already paid into it and will start to throw more money at it so the first lot of money isn't wasted.

It's a rice and repeat they do in a lot of games. :(

14. defred34

defred34 Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2012
    Earth
    WOW!!! Imagine my eyes popping while reading ^this!!

You mean, they dramatically INCREASED the prices of the in-game items, and dramatically DECREASED the amount of in-game currency you get by purchasing IAPs....both at the same time?

I find this thoroughly amusing in a really sad way. Respawnables was put on a limited release in Canada for about a month, so they had more than enough time to get things sorted out before a proper release. And yet they do this.

Then again, this is hardly a surprising piece of information, since well, we're talking about Zynga here.

15. {SQUEEK}

Aug 23, 2012
    For the tapjoy missing gold I see some times it tkes a very long time to show up on this game. Other games its instant. All I can say is wait and it shld be there. Also some tapjoy gifts are not working cause I tried in this game and others and it still doesn't show completed.

As for the prices... Idc I use tapjoy. Just means I download more apps for free to get what I want.

This game is still awesome.

16. Riksah97

Riksah97 New Member

Dec 5, 2012
    Haha this game is just so awesome!!! But when you get the sniper, game becomes too easy... Still a good game

17. {SQUEEK}

Aug 23, 2012
    Agreed.... However try run n gun with the sniper rifle for a challenge and no scope

18. Joltrabbit

Jul 5, 2012
    I'm still a little bummed that getting kills doesn't help your money score at all (like into the dead only gives a benefit to distance and not for kills).

You can do nothing but grab coins, die and still come in first (getting the same xp and cash).

19. D-Vader

D-Vader Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2011
    America
    often when i try to play multiplayer it gets stuck on 100% and it says something in red below it like "opening lat" or something like that

20. Joltrabbit

Jul 5, 2012
    Aaaaand I log in for my 5th day bonus for gold... And it gives me the $100 day 1 bonus.