Game ideas for the UNannounced mc3

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Liam2010, Mar 6, 2011.

1. Liam2010

Liam2010 Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2010
    Howdy fellow gamers, before i start i will say again, UNANNOUNCED mc3. This thread is for people like me that have ideas and would like to put there ideas out there, who knows gameloft may see this or we could i could email peoples ideas to them.

Ps; base your ideas on the fact that the game is running on 3rd gen 32gig ippd touch and above, and please post realistic ideas, dont say can we have 32 player online and destructible environments because that wont happen.

My ideas;

- 12 player online instead of 10
    -mounted turrets on the maps
    -use of unreal engine 3
    -a different gun selection menu, i think instead of picking a gun already with the attachment you should be able to first pick your primary then your attachment for your primary and same with secondary like in cod
    -voice overs, eg; "we got there flag", "enemy neutralized", "friendly down" and so on
    -equipment like, c4, claymore, health pack
    - co-op mode, they just announced coop for rainbow 6 shadow vanguard so why not mc3, except my idea is a little bit different. I was thinking of a survival game like in, call of duty modern warfare mobilized ds, basicly you would face waves of HUMANS with guns, except in this one you should be able to open doors to get better guns etc.

Thanks for reading

2. Epox

Epox Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2010
    - I doubt they will make it over 10, but who knows?
    - I expect mounted turrets
    - I expect unreal engine 3
    - I hope for voice chat
    - I expect lot more equipment
    - I expect revamped menus

3. WunDaii

WunDaii Well-Known Member

- I expect more than 10 players for online multiplayer.

:D

4. Liam2010

Liam2010 Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2010
    Oh and dont let me forget they need to fix grenades!!!

5. phattestfatty

phattestfatty Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2010
    YESS over half of my deaths in mc2 are from grenade spammers....

I also want more/bigger maps and more game modes.... and all things listed above :D