apple holiday

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by FeNoMeN, Jan 3, 2012.

1. FeNoMeN

FeNoMeN Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2011
    #1 FeNoMeN, Jan 3, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2012
    anyone know when will be finished this apple holiday?i mean when will apple start to realise new games?this is boring week...:(

2. SirAwesome

SirAwesome Well-Known Member

May 20, 2010
    It's been over it was from Dec 22-29

3. FeNoMeN

FeNoMeN Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2011
    no,still there is no any new game,how is that possible?

4. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Be patient, i'm sure it'll ramp up soon. When the app store reopened i'm sure they had 1000's of apps to check so i'm not surprised weds night seems to be a quiet one. I'm sure next week it'll be back to lots of games

Think its only fair the Apple employees get a break as well

5. walsh06

walsh06 Well-Known Member

Did you notice sales ending and prices rising back to normal??

6. New England Gamer

New England Gamer Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2009
    When it was closed nothing could be submitted. A few games were in queue before it shutdown so they got release dates for this week as set by the developer. Everything else couldn't be submitted until after the shutdown - so they have to go through the two week review process.

Last year I found that there was less activity AFTER it opened than during the shutdown actually - since devs can set dates for sales and releases even when it was closed if they did so in advance.

Few releases this week and then look for more to pick up next week. Tons of games to keep you busy in the meantime I am sure though.