Risk for iPhone

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Vinyl Darhma, Jun 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vinyl Darhma

Vinyl Darhma Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2010
    Got an email today,

"Wanted to give you a heads up that EA Mobile is launching RISK on the iPhone and iPod touch this summer. While we don’t have any more info about the exact launch date,we thought you might be interested in checking out the latest screens and fact sheet here http://info.ea.com/product.asp?s=2779

This original war game will have an updated look and feel that will capture the powerful tradition of the authentic RISK experience. Players can crush opponents for global domination with distinct tactics and unique levels of aggression, use strategy to fortify territories and conquer all six continents. Build armies to attack enemies, and out-strategize friends in the fast paced two player Pass 'n play mode!"

Please check out the link above, and let us know if you have any questions.

thanks,
    Michael Selvidge

2. MasterChief3624

MasterChief3624 Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2009
    If this comes out before Mirror's Edge, I will be seriously ticked off.

But it does look pretty cool :cool:

3. jecebn

jecebn Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2008
    Kansas City, MO
    I've been waiting for this game for over a year, but only local multiplayer? I think I might just have to stick with Generals (the online multiplayer makes it my favorite Risk-clone in the app store).

4. BCWebmaster

BCWebmaster Active Member

Jan 6, 2010
    Awesome! I was just searching around for something Risk related the other day...