Need your honest suggestions now..

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by fatnone, Dec 20, 2013.

1. fatnone

fatnone New Member

Dec 20, 2013
    Recently we make a newest pick-me-up for all the Zuma game and other similar iPad game enthusiasts. This is Zuma Space Travel. The distinguishing feature about Zuma Space Travel is its replayability and various practical game props compared to other similar Zuma games. Ten kinds of powerful props can be stored at most and each time the player can use four kinds of props in the game. I personally think that every wholeheartedly made iPad Zuma game or other game wouldn't be perfect and surely has room for improvement. I honestly need your various suggestions and opinions to help us to improve gaming. Come on, dude!

[​IMG]

2. RaindropGames

RaindropGames Active Member

I'm not clear on what you are asking for. If you want feedback, this text on the image, "whole different pleasure" has sexual undertones. I imagine English isn't your first language and this is not your intent so I thought you should be made aware of that. :)

3. Is this game free so we can try it?

4. Mene

Mene <b>ACCOUNT CLOSED</b>: <em>Officially</em> Quit iO

Mar 18, 2012
    Just downloaded it and it's a total iap-fest :(

14+ different iap with one that's £70.. :mad:

Deleted, sorry. If you want to remove or heavily tone down the greedy iap I would download it and try it for you, but not until then.

5. CrazyToothGames

CrazyToothGames Active Member

Dec 6, 2013
    Developer
    Reno, NV
    I'm digging the 80's Transformer-esque vibe, but I'd focus on one good screenshot instead of several distorted ones and yes, I agree with RainDrop Games - a little bit weird on the tag-line. Shorten it up!