Playstation Vita Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Haruhi, Dec 12, 2011.

1. Der-Kleine

Der-Kleine Well-Known Member

Just a warning for anyone who has Assassins Creed 3 Liberation: If you get the bayou assassins outfit (you get it for helping all the crazy people by punching them and giving them that medicine I think) DO NOT USE IT. You'll loose all your progress if you continue the game with it equipped.

Here's a video someone made showing what happened, and unfortunately it happened to me as well because I didn't know about it. :(

2. h0130j03

h0130j03 Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    Can anybody help me find a car in Most Wanted? I have every single car except one. All I know about it is it has 2 Jackspots. I know this cause I have 141/143 jackspots.

3. Madman100

Madman100 Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2011

This is the video I used.

4. Teknikal

Teknikal Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2010
    Male
    Belfast N Ireland
    Wow I've only about 10 so far and I've mainly been sticking to one trying to upgrade it but not to successfully maybe I'll make an attempt to grow my list some.

5. Trunks

Trunks Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2012
    USA
    Wow thanks for the heads up! I havent played AC3:L yet cause I've been playing Madden and NFS but I'm glad I'll be able to avoid this glitch.

6. Teknikal

Oct 26, 2010
    Male
    Belfast N Ireland
    Is there a way to manually set your gps on most wanted nothing I try seems to do anything.

7. LucianOrb

LucianOrb Well-Known Member

Oct 4, 2010
    Brazil
    Unfortunately judging by various reports in other forums looks like it can happen even in normal conditions and using the main costumes.

Having finished Lego LOTR already and possibly NFSMW next week I intended to buy AC:L, not gonna happen until it's fixed or Sony (finally) releases a proper save backup utility.

8. Jinathin_x_X

Jinathin_x_X Well-Known Member

May 15, 2012
    Why would buy nfs when black ops declassified is coming out next week? I am getting black ops 2 and black ops declassified. So on Tuesday, I will post a gameplay on here if anyone is interested looking at the game before you buy it

9. Fixed for you.

Seriously though, $50 for a mediocre FPS with 6 multiplayer maps?

10. S.I.D. CrAzY

S.I.D. CrAzY Well-Known Member

May 16, 2009
    Sign me up!!

haha, no not really.

Seriously no thanks.

11. Teknikal

Oct 26, 2010
    Male
    Belfast N Ireland
    Have to agree I won't be picking up Black Ops even if the reviews are glowing I was burnt by Resistance and I don't trust the review sites any more.
    Also what I've seen does not look promising it would probably take a lot of normal people saying it's amazing to make me even consider it.

12. LucianOrb

LucianOrb Well-Known Member

Oct 4, 2010
    Brazil
    #3492 LucianOrb, Nov 9, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2012
    Probably the message wasn't clear enough:

"Having finished Lego LOTR already and possibly (having finished) NFSMW next week I intended to buy AC:L, not gonna happen until it's fixed or Sony (finally) releases a proper save backup utility."

And yes, I would buy NFS over Declassified any day, and that's coming from someone who usually dislikes racing games.

13. Jinathin_x_X

May 15, 2012
    I bought Nfs last week and sold it this yesterday, so as stf x tekken. Not saying they are bad games but not type of games that I enjoy the best... I seriously gotta stop buying games that I don't enjoy

14. Jinathin_x_X

May 15, 2012
  15. Der-Kleine

#3495 Der-Kleine, Nov 9, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2012
  16. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    To be honest that looks awful, hope the AI and pace of the game will be about tripled for the final release build.

Animations look decent though.

17. Jinathin_x_X

May 15, 2012
    Hmmm... Well I am still getting it. To me it looks better than any other fps games out there in the market right now. Sure it does not come to high lvl as cod on consoles, but it looks good enough for me to pay $50. This and black ops 2 and playstation all stars will keep me busy until soul sacrifice and god eater burst 2 :)

18. Jinathin_x_X

May 15, 2012
  19. Der-Kleine

I'm quite sure that IS the final build. (and as always someone got hold of the game early)

My main problems with what I see is that the AI is stupid and slow and the UI in game is too big and ugly/basic. The first of those two won't apply to the multiplayer though, so I can see this game being pretty fun there. (but we haven't seen enough of the MP to really be able to judge.)

20. tygamr

tygamr Well-Known Member

Aug 7, 2010
    IIRC, when asked about it in the comments, he said he was playing it on the easiest difficulty in the survival mode.