Senseless violence, vandalism, crude sexual humour:BULLISTIC UNLEASHED IS ALMOST HERE

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by MillipedeCreative, Apr 12, 2012.

1. MillipedeCreative

MillipedeCreative Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2009
    Melbourne - Australia
    #1 MillipedeCreative, Apr 12, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2012
    Stop wasting your time with a game aimed at the whole family. Stop wishing there were no boundaries. You’re an adult. You’re sick of rules and ‘nice’ and ‘happy’ themes. We know you want to break stuff, hurt people, run amok. We built this for you. Play a game that embraces your needs. Man up. Grows some balls. Unleash the bulls.

Bullistic Unleashed is ALMOST HERE!

UPDATE: Bullistic Unleashed will be unleashed on Tuesday 24th APRIL!!!

“Like the smell of your own farts, Bullistic Unleashed is hilarious, offensive and uniquely satisfying.” - your mum told me this morning. I told her to shut up.

This description is 99% bullshit-free*

The bulls are out to crush the mall and it’s your job to help them by flinging these anti-social bovines across huge levels, smashing everything (and everyone) in sight. Use pinball bumpers, exploding crates, elevators and barrel cannons to keep your bull in play and rack up massive damage.

Key Features

• Intuitive gameplay – pull back on the bulls to launch them at the environment. “Derivative” you say? Hey, it’s all about where you take your inspirations to, not from**. In our case, that’s the gutter. By way of a strip club. Alcohol may also have been involved. It’s all a bit hazy.
    • Super-sized smashups – huge levels to vandalize with multiple floors, elevators, pinball bumpers and barrels to shoot out of
    • Bulls to the wall action – six special bulls to unlock, each with their own unique destructive skills
    • It ain’t easy being a b!$tard – the shop owners are fighting back with meat-grinders and irresistible lady cows. F@$kers.
    • Go F your Friends – send F Cards to friends, relatives or random strangers from within the game, they'll love you for it
    • Ruin your game, give us more money – not very good? Why not purchase a range of In App Purchases so you can get a better score and look like the big man? Won’t change the fact you’re a pussy, mind.

* actual bullshit content may vary between 1 and 67.25%.
    ** according to Jean Luc-Godard anyway, but what would he know? Does he even own an iPhone?

How’s this for a steaming load of awesome?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Keep updated here or join the love-in at: http://www.facebook.com/BullisticUnleashed

Details as they come to hand, so check back regularly.

Time for beers.
    I'm already drunk.

2. DaGreen1

DaGreen1 Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2012
    Florida
    Loved this game. I was one of those who was testing it, and this was freakin fun as hell. If you liked angry birds, you'll love this game.

3. saiyukialex

saiyukialex Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    Shanghai, China
    Is this the update of the old game? I have purchased all iaps.

4. MillipedeCreative

Dec 31, 2009
    Melbourne - Australia
    This is all new. Forget the old game. This blows it out of the water.

5. AnarKitty

AnarKitty Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2010
    Minneapolis, USA
    Looks great already, and now I'm looking forward to the trailer. Hope it comes through soon, and the game follows quickly.

6. MillipedeCreative

Dec 31, 2009
    Melbourne - Australia
    Your wish is my command... well, regarding the trailer anyway! Enjoy!!

7. gunxsword

gunxsword Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2010
    Sydney
    I don't :(.

Thought this would be an action centric game. Not into physics puzzlers, especially of the angry birds kind.

8. MillipedeCreative

Dec 31, 2009
    Melbourne - Australia
    Sweet post dude - now see if we care?

9. MillipedeCreative

Dec 31, 2009
    Melbourne - Australia
  10. saiyukialex

Sep 24, 2009
    Shanghai, China
    My post is deleted?

11. MillipedeCreative

Dec 31, 2009
    Melbourne - Australia
    Which one man? Shoot me a PM if you want to chat. Always keen to look after supporters of the original game! :)

12. moemiemoe

moemiemoe Member

Apr 10, 2012
    lol

omg so cute hahaha i would love to play!!

13. Platt

Platt Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2012
    TX, USA
    This game is awesome yo. Definitely worth the buy when it is released

14. saiyukialex

Sep 24, 2009
    Shanghai, China
    You can play the original version on AppStore. It's FREE. It's still Awesome!

15. MillipedeCreative

Dec 31, 2009
    Melbourne - Australia
    CUTE?? You're even more of a sicko than us! Awesome!! :D

16. DaGreen1

DaGreen1 Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2012
    Florida
    See guys? This is how you know the developer has a big pair down there. They don't try to kiss the behind of someone who doesn't like what their game is.

17. El_Enemigo

El_Enemigo Active Member

Mar 9, 2012
    Salesman, marketing
    Montevideo, Uruguay.
    #17 El_Enemigo, Apr 16, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2012
    I was one of the guys who beta tested this bad boy.
    To say the truth, I was also hoping for some "Manhunt" game, and not a BULLS CARTOON game.

Having said that, I was into it SO quickly. Once you know what you have to do... it becomes one of the most FUNNY, CLEVER and TRICKY games you could ever play.

Is the fine example of old saying; "easy to play, hard to master". To achieve everything, takes time. But you'll want to play again and again and again because this bulls have something that is lacking EVEN on those angry birds. PERSONALITY. CHARISMA. COOL FACTOR. They're just plain attitude dude. And we NEED loveable characters. Anti heroes. Because that's the silly thing that happens with videogames nowadays. Just look at Nintendo. Those characters we GROWN with... they never grew with us. Nintendo KEEPS doing games to catch all those kids out there. Thing is we are not Kids anymore. And that's why people were just waiting and waiting over Duke Nukem return, even though his return didn't deliver as promised... people just HAD fun playing the flawed game. Cause it was a game for gamers with hair in their balls.

This game delivers this. And without flaws.

The thought of me having one of those bulls as a big plush or action figure on my desk puts me a BIG grin on my face. And I don't know if it's wrong or right... but I hell know that it's fun.

So, go play this game. Buy it. And enjoy it. I know I did. :)

18. MillipedeCreative

Dec 31, 2009
    Melbourne - Australia
    Ah well - you can't please everyone. But hijacking our post is a bit rough and unnecessary. It's like me just turning up to his house, punching him in the face and saying I don't like his letterbox in it's current colour.

Anyway... WE HAVE A LAUNCH DATE!!! Pending approval, but it's looking like NEXT WEEK!
    More news as it comes to hand. :)

19. saiyukialex

Sep 24, 2009
    Shanghai, China
    WOW! Congratulations! I have awaited for this really rally long! Since the original one.

20. justln

justln Well-Known Member

Jul 8, 2011
    Singapore
    Grats on the imminent release date, would recommend you send a code to Appspy and have them review it. :)