[MacAppStore Giveaway] XPS Viewer for Mac FREE Promo Codes

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by Freda, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Freda

Freda Well-Known Member

Sep 15, 2011
    Enolsoft XPS Viewer for Mac is a fast (XML Paper Specification) XPS viewer for Mac users to easily open and read XPS files on Mac, as well as convert XPS to XPS, PDF, PNG, TIFF, JPEG, GIF, BMP. With this XPS Viewer for Mac, you can either reading the XPS file or converting it to a PDF file that you can archive or pass around as you like. Now as updated to the new version 2.2.0, we would like to giveaway 10 FREE promo codes. If you are interested in the software, reply this post and sent E-mail to us admin(at)enolsoft.com, we will send the promo code for you to try out the application.

App info is currently processing and/or the app is not yet fully available for sale on the US App Store.

We would be appreciated if you could share your experiences and support our future work by writing a review on the Mac App Store.

Please change (at) to @ when send E-mail :)

2. nerdherd

nerdherd Well-Known Member

Feb 11, 2012
    Email sent
    thanks

3. BradH

BradH Member

Feb 19, 2013
    Retired
    Kingston, ON, Canada
    I'd be interested in trying this out

Will send email, thank you in advance.

Brad

4. Freda

Freda Well-Known Member

Sep 15, 2011
    Hi friends, the promo code have sent to you via email, please check your email inbox.

And for any questions&feedback, you also could contact Enolsoft by E-mail to
    admin(at)enolsoft.com. Thanks for the support.

5. dawid1972

dawid1972 Well-Known Member

Email send thanks

6. Freda

Freda Well-Known Member

Sep 15, 2011
    @dawid1972
    The code have sent to you, please check your email inbox.
    Questions&feedback could contact Enolsoft by E-mail to admin(at)enolsoft.com. :)

7. cewong2

cewong2 New Member

May 10, 2013
    Hello,

I was wondering if this was still available, I just moved started to use mac for things, so I'm testing out programs.

Thanks.

8. someimage

someimage New Member

Jul 16, 2013
    thank you for introducing. i see, it can be used as a tool to view tiff or convert tiff. some other image and documents can have those functions as well. just want to know is it free open source :).